0.

"Come on, Nibs. Let's go." The dark haired boy yelled out opening his backpack. The dog jumped in eagerly sticking her head out as her owner zipped her in leaving enough room for her to peek out and breath.

She looked up with pretty brown eyes waiting for her master's affection.

"Good girl." Ax said kissing her nose and ruffling her fur. The dog let out happy yelps licking his face is response.

Ax left the house of his neglectful foster parents and walked the streets.

"Wanna go to the park? We need to keep a low profile."

She poked her head out and her tongue followed.

"I'll take that as a yes." He pat the pup's head.

Ax threw down his skateboard in front of him and began skating down the grey sidewalk. The puppy hung her tongue out licking the air as they passed through the town.

"16 and still no car." He shakes his head at the neighbor's daughter. Her name was Jessica and she was his arch nemesis. She flipped him off and he laughed hitting a sharp turn on the curb. The sun was hidden behind the clouds like it was everyday.

He sighed the cool air wishing that the moment wouldn't end.

Of course, Murphy answered his call when Police Chief Swan rode up next to him. They had a love-hate relationship. Swan had saved him from being beaten up many times. But he also wanted to force him to go to school.

The chief rolled down his window and gave him a look.

"You already know the deal, Axel." He sighed waving his hand.

"Not going to school, Charles. And it's Ax." He kicked up his skateboard and held it. Nibs burrowed out of the bag and barks playfully at Charlie.

"You brought Nibbles out? You know she makes the neighbors nervous."

"She wanted air. We're gonna take pics in the park. Can't discriminate against her." He said nonchalantly.

"No, you're going to school. I'll take Nibbles home." Ax chuckled throwing his skateboard down as Charlie got out of his car.

"You aren't touching my bitch." Nibs howled in excitement and ran after him as they road away. Charlie hopped in his car and chased him turning his sirens on.

"Hop, Nibby." The pup hopped in between his legs and he stumbled a bit before catching his balance. "Damn, girl. We need to get you your own board."

"Hey!" Charlie called after them and Ax jumped into the woods. He grabbed Nibs and the board before hiding in the trees.

"Ax!" Charlie yelled but the boy was nowhere to be found in his eyesight. "I'm calling the school and your parents about this!"

Ax snorted silently and Nibs' curled tail wagged in excitement. Her snout was in his jacket and they came out when they heard the car drive away.

"Who are you?" His eyes snapped to the side to see a caramel haired woman looking at him curiously.

"Ax." He pointed at himself then pointed to the dog, "Nibbles."

"I'm Esme. Nice to meet you." She said in a motherly voice bending down and grabbing the skateboard.

"Esme. Never heard of you." He said holding Nibs in his arms. The dog rubbed her head against him affectionately.

"Me and my husband just moved here with my 5 kids."

His lips turned up in a mischievous smirk, "Damn, your husband needs to get off of you."

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Um... They're adopted."

"Oh." His smirk fell for a moment.

There was an awkward pause between the two. Nibs panted innocently looking back and forth between the two.

"Would you like some tea? It would neighborly of me."

"I mean... Stranger danger but sure." He laughed and followed Esme into the house in the forest.
------

Name: Axel July UleyAge: 16Hair color: BrownEye color: BrownPlayed by: Marc SchulzeBirthday: 5/2/87

Age: 16
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Played by: Marc Schulze
Birthday: 5/2/87

Name: Nibbles Queen (named after the band) UleyAge: 3Hair color: Orange and CremeEye color: BrownBirthday: 4/26/02

Age: 3
Hair color: Orange and Creme
Eye color: Brown
Birthday: 4/26/02

Name: Nibbles Queen (named after the band) UleyAge: 3Hair color: Orange and CremeEye color: BrownBirthday: 4/26/02

Name: Jasper Whitlock Hale
Age: 19 (physically); 161 (Exact)
Hair color: Honey Blonde
Eye color: Gold

Name: Jasper Whitlock HaleAge: 19 (physically); 161 (Exact)Hair color: Honey BlondeEye color: Gold

Name: Mary Alice Brandon-Cullen
Age: 19 (Physically); 104 (Exact)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Gold