4. 🌑

4 months after they left Forks

Axel took a harsh drag of his cigarette and walked out to see the foster agency. His favorite songs blared in his ears as he walked up to the front desk.

"No smoking inside." The woman droned. She had greying brown hair pulled into a low ponytail.

"Charlet, Remember me?" He asked and the lady's eyes widened as she remembered the biggest problem child that she'd had in 1 week than in her many years of working.

"Axel!?" She blacked away.

"I'm gonna ask this once." He got in her face, "Where's the woman that I once called mother?"

"I-I don't know. W-Why are you here?"

"Find out!" He yelled getting impatient with her stuttering. He was so close and he didn't want anything to ruin it. she rushed to find his file. Bella walked in to his side as the kids peeked around the corner.

"You're so harsh in front of the kids." She giggled seductively with her red lipstick.

"Shut up." He retorted pushing her playfully.

"Let me handle this before you scare her to death." She leaned on the desk.

"I believe you have information that we want

"I believe you have information that we want. We are looking for his grandmother but, we need to find his mother first because she's the only one who knows where she is. Can you be a dear and help us?"

The woman nodded and pulled out a specific file. "Axelieon (Axel-e-on) is a oddly unique and extra name."

"I hate my real name." He cringed, "Sounds like someone tried to make my name longer than needed."

"It sounds cute." Bella teased.

"Hush." He laughed and took the file. His eyes trailed over all the documents.

"She's in Saint Harley's Prison. She got life for 1st degree murder, child endangerment, and child pornography."

"Child... Pornography...." Bella looked like she was gonna be sick.

"Of me?"

"Yes." The woman nodded, "I'm not surprised that you grew up like this. Enjoy your revenge but I can tell you that it isnt worth it."

"You're not the one to decide that."
------

They drove silently for 30 minutes in their rental car until Bella stopped him.

"You're exhausted."

"I want to get this over with and find Ali- No. I'm going to find Jasper."

"In Denali. We'll probably find them there."

"Yea. You can drive." She opened her door when he put it in park.

"I control the radio this time." He slide over to the passenger seat. Remember the Name by Fort Minor is put on and they both nod to the song.

"I didn't know you liked rap."

"I do sometimes." He replied as she backed out.

"Can we play Eminem after this?"

"Sure." He laughed at the thought of Bella listening to Eminem.
-------

"I want to see Maria Uley." He asked.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The guard asked with a bored expresssion.

"Rather, her son." The guard jolted up looking at him.

"You look nothing like your mother."

"I'm aware."

"Give me a moment to call her out." The guard said walking to the back.

"Seeing the woman who made my brother's life a living hell... Nerve wracking." Bella blew out a breath.

"Don't give her that control." Axel said sitting in the booth next to Bella.

The guard came back with a woman with long dark hair. Her orange prison suit made her stand out against the dull background.

When she saw him, her eyes lit up and she picked up the phone immediately.

"Mijo- Don't call me that." Axel interrupted her.

"Axelieon, I am your mother!"

"You are a egg donor to me. You had me raped! You killed my father!" He screamed standing up and the chair crashed to the ground.

"You got a girlfriend. I'm so proud that you aren't a complete faggot." She hissed bitterly. Bella covered her mouth in shock and he growled punching the glass.

"That's right! Get angry." His mother taunted looking at him.

"Axel, Calm down. Just ask her what we came for."

The boy breathed feeling the bristling on his skin stop, "Where's my grandmother?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Bit-" He took another breath. "I found someone with the same last name as me and I want to confirm something."

"Tell mama everything." She cooed making his feel sick.

"5 minutes left." The guard stated.

"I met a man named Sam Uley and he claimed to know grandma."

"You know where she is. She's never left. She can never leave."

"What does that mean? Tell me what the fuck I need!"

"You could a least spare a please, Sweetheart." She smiled before looking at him with a sadistic look, "This is why you will forever be a fucking disappointment to me!"

"I'm done." He dropped the phone and left. His mother screamed as the guard handcuffed her again. Bella lingered for a moment before leaving.

"She has multiple personalities. All of them seem to be bad from an outsider's point of view. Go on, girl." The guard explained getting out his taser.

Bella ran hearing her weakening screams.