5. 🌑

They walked out of the prison more confused then they went in.

Axel walked silently but Bella was worried about his outburst. She could see the anger on his face. They stopped inside an alleyway.

"Ax- We're going to Denali. I don't care anymore."

"That's not what you should do, Axel."

"Does it look like I care!" He growled.

"Don't yell at me, Axelieon!"

He fell silent and nodded, "I'm sorry, Bella."

"You're fine. She was being a bitch. It escalated quickly. Quicker than I thought it would..."

"No excuse for me treating my new baby sis like crap." He leaned on her head and she glared.

"Off me, Man!" She pushed his arm laughing.

"Nah, I like it here. A bite sized perch."

"Fuck you."

"Go fuck Edward, Little boy tits." He retorted and she blushed.

"He didn't want to until we got married." She muttered holding her chest self consciously.

"Oh my lord, she actually tried." He laughed to himself.

"Shut up! We're being followed." She glanced to the side.

"I see..." Axel pulled out his quileute knife and gripped it tightly in front of him.

"Hey! You got a nice girl there, Boy." The guy said causally. His balding salt and pepper hair was a clear sign that he was middle aged.

"Yea, she's my sister." Axel stated firmly.

"I hope you don't mind." The guy grabbed Bella's thigh. Bella looked up at her brother as the man's hand drifted upward. Axel's temper finally got the best of him as he stabbed the stranger in the leg and he cried out.

"Oops! I guess he realized that he minded." Bella said almost innocently stomping on his crotch. He kneeled over and screamed out.

Axel pulled out the knife and cleaned it with a wipe from his bag. The blood had dyed it a slight pink color.

"Bella take his phone." Axel commanded and the girl crawled into him and took his phone out of his back pocket.

"New Blackberry." She chirped pocketing it.

"Come on before my conscience catches up with me."

"We're not babies anymore, Axel. We are complete adults."

"I'm no different than my mother, Bell." Axel sighed. "Stabbing people and hiding behind a good facade..."

"No, you're not. That guy was most likely gonna beat you up and rape me. You did the right thing." She kissed his cheek.

"Ok..."
-----------

Not too far away,

A woman with red hair watched curiously as they drove away before jumping down to the stabbed man and biting his neck.

He screamed in agnoy and she drug him into the shadows.
---------

"Flight A45, we are boarding now. If you have an A class seat then please get in line."

"I'm surprised you've been able to sneak your knife and gun passed security."

"Never took my gun. I only had my knife." He whispered back to Bella and she gasped getting in line.
----------