6. 🌑

Morning came and Bella woke up to fogged windows. She yelped as she read what was written on them.

Go back, Bella

E. C.

She shook with anger punching the steering wheel. Fucking Edward Cullen. She had no doubts.

She tried to turn on the car but it wouldn't turn on. She threw the keys to the car floor, grabbed her bag and got out.

"Nice try, Edward. How the fuck am I leaving now?" She yelled out before following the tire trail on foot.

The wind nipped at her fingers and face. She tucked them in her jacket and continued walking. Her teeth chattered and she shook her head.

Her nose felt like it was cracking in half and she couldn't see her car in the horrible blizzard. She touched her lip and she pulled it away to see a bit of blood from her cracked lips.

"Fuck." She muttered wiping it and licking it to get rid of the smell.

'Bella.' A voice yelled at her and she saw a faded Edward walk out of the trees. 'Go back.'

"Nope." She stomped past him.

'Go back.' The voice said again. She turned to see nothing.

The human blinked a few times before continuing her trek.

"Fucking Edward. Trapping me. Telling me not to go. Stupid mother fucker..." She ranted pulling her leg out of the snow.

'Go back to your car for warmth.' The voice offered it's thoughts.

"Shut up!" She yelled as she tripped over a rock and into the side of the cliff. Tears fell from her face as she reached up to touch her forehead and pulled her hand away to see her fingers covered in blood.

"Help. me..." She whispered blacking out.
---------

When Bella woke up, she found herself in a soft bed. Her head was wrapped in bandages. She looked around and saw a bunch of old antiques and white walls. Reminded her of her grandmother's house.

"Are you awake?" A blonde woman asked. Her hair was wavy almost curly and her gold eyes pierced her own.

"Yea. I'm Bella."

"Tanya... Jasper talked about you."

Bella slid to the edge of the bed happily, "Jasper's here?"

"He brought you back. I was suprised by his self control upon seeing so much blood."

"I need to speak to him."

"Sweetie, you have a head inju- Please." Bella interrupted grabbing her hand firmly.

"Ok. Irina." She called to her sister. She had looser curled hair but with the same blonde color.

The woman looked up from her phone. "Yes?"

"Go get Jasper. I need to check her wound."

"Fine." The tall woman walked away leaving her phone.

"How long was I out?"

"Only a few hours, I expected longer." Bella winced as she pressed on her head.

"It stings." Tanya pulled the bandage back for a moment and dabbed a cotton swab on it.

"Just the alchol working. It was never-ending blood. Bath towel got soaked from just a little gash. Irina's husband Laurent had to take a moment out to contain himself."

"It was probably a flesh wound. They bleed a lot." Bella explained.

"I have no doubt." A soft, slightly southern voice said walking in.