2. 🌑

September 13, 2005

Bella's birthday was a big celebration. They went out to eat and nothing significant happened. Alice was ecstatic when Bella offered to go shopping with her.

But soon a tension descended on the house. Edward was panicky like something would happen at any moment.

"Axel, pass me the dandelion yellow." Esme asked and he looked through all the colors to find the bottle labeled 'Dandelion'.

"Here." He passed it to her and she smiled taking it and dipping her clean brush in it. Her stroked weren't too hard yet firm enough to get a blend.

"Rose red."

"Got it."

Her brush dipped into it and it reminded him of blood for some reason when she blended it when a rust color.

"Can I borrow him?" Alice asked peeking in.

"Sure, I always got time for you." He said getting up and walking towards Alice. The girl smiled brightly and lead him to the living roim.

"Emmett wanted a game night. We're playing Twister and Game of Life."

"Sounds crazy and fun. A game night with vampires."

"Yea!"
----------

"Alice! Your hand is on my thigh!" Emmett groaned.

"Sorry, I'm trying to find green."

"My side still hurts." Axel whined.

"You shouldn't have jumped on the game when it was on a hardwood floor."

Music played in the back ground from Bella's phone.

"Bella, left hand blue." Edward said chuckling.

"Fuck, my back is dying, Bella. Hurry up."

"All the blue is taken up hold on." She put her left hand threw hers and Rosalie's legs.

"Why am I humping Axel like a dog? Edward has this rigged." Rosalie growled. Carlisle laughed.

"Ok, Axel. Left foot blue."

Axel turned to him with a pissed off expression before picking up his leg and lifted it over his other leg put it on blue.

"Rosalie, Right leg yellow."

The blonde turned until she was spread in front of Emmett.

"This is a nice view, Rose." He commented and she growled.

"Emmett, right hand blue."

Emmett turned and fell face first into Rose's crotch.

"EMMETT!"

"I'm sorry!" He put his head down.

"Alice, right arm in the air."

The girl lift it up and balanced perfectly.

"I'm gonna fall. Alice was keeping me up." Bella cried.

"Don't fall, Bella. Don't let Edward win!" Axel grunted

"Bella, right leg in the air."

"No! Edward re-spin!"

"No re-spins."

She attempted to lift her right leg up and fell making Emmett tumble from collateral damage.

"Bella, out. Emmett, out." Esme called out.

"Bella, no!" Axel cried out in playful anguish.

"I've paved the way for your victory, Axel. Win this war for me." She responded making everyone laugh.

"Axel, left hand red."

He took one from Bella's open spot.

"Rosalie, left leg in the air."

"No! Everyone's gonna fall."

"Gotta do it." Edward smirked.

She lifted her leg tumbling Axel over and falling herself. Alice wobbled for a moment before steadying herself.

"Axel, out! Rosalie, out! Alice wins!" Esme called out.

"Ok, so there will be 2 teams of Game of Life. Edward, Rosalie, Axel and Esme. Carlisle, Emmett, Bella, and Alice. The largest amount of money added up is the winner." Carlisle explained.

"Damn. You separated us from our mates." Emmett said chuckling.

"No teaming with the opposite team." Carlisle said smirking.
------

"Axel won our game with 55,000. Suprisingly, he went to college and became a lawyer. Emmet had 40,000, Edward had 39,000 and I had 38,000."

"172,000." Carlisle said sadly, "You won by 3,000."

"I had a wife named Harriet and 3 daughters." Emmett said laughing.

"I had Alice and I passed all the kid spaces. This is a fucking sign."

Carlisle laughed but it had a bitter undertone.

"I had 1 son with my wife." Edward said and Bell smiled.

"I had twins." Esme laid on Carlisle and he kissed her cheek.

"Game is rigged." Axel pouted and Alice laughed hugging him.

"There's no reason for you to have kids. You already won." She explained and that made him even more upset.

"I'm not bothered by that. I just..." He sighed and turned away. She frowned and he could see her mouth part slightly in surprise. "Sorry, I'll go."

Alice wanted to follow him but Bella held her back.

"I'll go." She smiled and walked upstairs.
-----------

Axel sat on his bed as Bella walked in.

"And you made fun of me for wanting a kid." She teased but he didn't react. The girl flopped onto his back. "You can always adopt if Alice and Jasper agree."

"I'm not interested. I'm too mentally fucked for a kid. Not to mention, I'm only 18." He turned and shook his head.

"Liar." She hugged her best friend.

"Thank you for that, Bella." Axel smiled and laid down.

"No problemo." She walked out happily leaving him to cry and reflect alone.