6.

Axel walked around Forks before going into a convience store. It was spring break and he had nothing to do.

"Rosalie, can you help get the chips from the back?"

"Yes, sir." Axel was shocked as he saw Rosalie walk by him with a ponytail.

"Rose?"

"Hm?" She turned and smiled, "I wasn't expecting you here."

"Calm down with the smile, Rose. You're scaring me." She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "There's my Rosalie."

"I work here during the summer and spring break. Alice does too." As if on cue, the short haired brunette twirled out of the back door with a giant box of chips.

"Axel!" She yelled happily putting down the box and skipping over to him. "It's so good to see you!"

"You, too, Alice." He looked away as he could see a bit of her cleavage.

"You're bright red. Are you sick?"

"Alice, this isn't your own personal anime. You know why I'm blushing."

Rosalie giggled as she walked away to go and get boxes.

"What are you here for?" Alice asked walking through the isle.

"Sprite and hot fries. Pass me those Jolly Ranchers, too." He asked.

"Ok!" She walked around grabbing everything for him. Her legs carried her to the register and she rung them up. "$5.49"

He swiped his card and she pulled the bag away as he tried to grab it.

"Alice!"

"What do you say to the girl, who helped you?"

"Thanks, Alice." He droned rolling his eyes.

"Now say, I will go on a date with you, Alice." She said holding it out of his reach.

"Fine, I will go on a date with you woman. Just give me the snacks."

"My name isn't woman." She chirped.

"I hate you so much." They laughed at the same time

"Just say- Wait!" She tried to escape as he walked around the counter. His smirk was growing as she attempted to jump over the counter.

"I will go on a date with you, Alice." He kissed her cheek and took the bag before leaving. But before he walked out the doorway, he turned around. "Call me."

"Ok." She said dumbfoundedly as Rosalie lost her shit.
--------

Axel laid down on his couch waiting for Alice. She was always a gem to be around.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door and he opened to see Alice in an adorable outfit. Everything looked like soft velvet.

 Everything looked like soft velvet