5. (E)

"First rule of thumb, you will transform when you are angry. You can injure someone so put some distance." Sam explained.

Axel's furry head bowed down, nodding.

"Calm the anger in your blood." He stated ruffling the new shifter's head

Axel closed his eyes calming his erratic heartbeat before he jerked and shifted back naked. "Woah. That was... crazy."

"Now, get angry."

"Get angry?"

"Imagine everyone you know getting killed in front of you." Sam said bluntly.

Axel closed his eyes and imagined Alice, Jasper, and the rest of the Cullens being murdered by the newborns. Their screams and begs for mercy.

"I said get angry not cry about it." Sam said flicking his forehead lightly.

Axel blushed when he opened his eyes, "It's hard."

"Try harder then."

"You're a terrible teacher..." Axel muttered before closing his eyes again. He imagined it again and began to feel fur bristling on his back.

"That's it. Get angry." Sam whisper snapping a cord inside Axel.

'That's right, get angry!' His mother yelled in his mind. Her crazed eyes darting back and forth.

Axel growled out in wolf form swiping a paw at Sam, who caught it with ease.

"You did good. Now shift back."

'This is repetitive already.' Axel thought before calming himself and shifting back.

"Now shift again."

"Why are we doing this over and over." He groaned.

"Stop asking questions and do it."

Axel shifted again with ease looking at him with a bored look.

"You know what to do."

Axel shifted back and sat down.

They repeated this 5 more times before Axel sat down.

"Axel..."

"I'm tired of this, Sam." He sighed.

"No, shift again."

"Sam, I'm not- Do it." The man interrupted. Axel sighed and shifted one last time eager to get it over with.

"Now, defend yourself as best as you can."

He turned and saw Sam's black wolf pounce on him. Axel snapped kicking his paws out as Sam's canines drew blood. His sharp whimpers rang out as his the pain in his shoulder burned.

Axel backed away shaking his head violently from side to side as Sam watched. He stumbled on his paws and began walking towards the swirling image of a black wolf in his vision.

His vision soon faded however, as he saw Sam's overwhelming, gray aura clash with his own. He turned towards his shoulder to see a single grey flame on his shoulder as his entire field of vision turned black.

'Paul! Jared! Get him back to La Push! He's strong but lacks training.'

'To Billy?'

'And Sue Clearwater?'

'Yes, we must hold a counsel meeting. He doesn't know the way of the tribe and Jacob is too scared to be alpha.'

'Jake's been a wuss since he was born.'

'Paul, watch your mouth. Jake still has potential to be alpha!-'

'Leah's been acting unruly since her arm got...' There was a shudder.