Chapter 2 - Weird Actions

Ali's POV

The next day..

When we got to lunch, everyone's eyes were on Kaylee; I guess everyone watched the news. The bitch is back. I think she learned her lesson because she sat alone.

"Man, life's tough." Daniel said and I busted out laughing.

"So you guys are still going to the party right?" Ethan asked

"Yeah" Grace and I said unison.

"Good 'cause it's gonna be the bomb!" Ethan said

"Oh my gosh, what's up with these parties? There's one every two weeks!" I stated

"I know right, but if your friends with Ethan your going to make an appearance." Daniel explains.

"Now that we all reached an agreement, the party starts 8:00 pm this Friday." Ethan said

"I guess I'm sneaking out the house again." Grace says laughing

We all start laughing.

***

By the next day, it was the same routine, except for gym.

When I got there, people were already warming up. Like damn.

"Hey Ali." Ethan waves to me.

"Hey where's Daniel?" I asked

"Over there and if you excuse me, I got to get some numbers." Ethan says and runs over to some girls.

"Hey Ali." Danny waves over to me.

"Hey Danny, yeah I'm gonna call you this from now on." I state

"Yeah whatever." He says

"So as you know today we are playing the wonderful sport of football." Mr Geraldo, my gym teacher said as some of the girls on the the bleachers groaned.

"So there's two teams, a red team and a blue team, for the blue team the captain is Mr. Wood and for the red team...-" He realized our team didn't have a captain well then.. I hope we have a good athlete as captain, not that I care or anything to know we might win this thing.

"Jae'quan Davis"

"Okay let's get this game started!" Coach yells

So I stayed myself in the back because I literally hate this game. The game was over in no time, which I was pretty happy about that. Grace was over flirting with some dude and I didn't want to be late so just left.

Before I made it out the doors I felt a tap on my right shoulder.

"Hey Ali, where you heading?" Danny asked

"Um AP English" I said

"Wow, me too." He says joyfully.

"No way." I said in shock

How can a badass be in a AP class.

I took his schedule and saw he had all AP classes. We had two together.

"Wow." I say in shock.

"What bad boys can't be smart?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well..yes..I mean you don't see..a lot-" I pause not knowing the words to say.

He smirked.

"Let's go to class." He says

Everything in class was fine until Kendrick showed up.

He asked the teacher something and turned to Danny and I.

"You got an issue?" Danny asked in his pissed off tone.

Shit.

"No, do you want an issue!" Kendrick yelled

Danny immediately got up and I ran after him. He has a short temper.

"Boys sit down! Kendrick go back to class!" Mrs. Roberts yelled.

As Danny turned around and then Kendrick punched him in the back of his neck.

Danny grabbed his neck and Kendrick was taking out by the school security.

"Alisyn, can you take Daniel to the nurse?" Mrs. Roberts asked.

"Yes, come on" I say grabbing Danny's hand.

When we got there, a cloud of guilt came over my head. Danny got an ice pack and laid his head on my shoulder.

"This all my fault!" I spat

He lifted his head up off my shoulder.

"No it's not, he's a little bitch. The only reason I'm here at the nurse is to skip class."

Wow.

"No, this is because of me! I feel so guilty." I exclaimed.

"Ali, he's just mad because he saw you with a guy that can probably treat you a thousand times better than he did." He said in a calm voice.

Wow my heart just melted. I don't know if he was talking about me or if he was saying it in general.

"Aw thanks Danny." I said.

He smiled back. Wow not even a smirk, he was being serious.

***

When I got out of shchool the only thing that was on my mind was thing that Daniel said. A part of me wanted to believe it, but the other part was like 'he's only making you feel better'.

Grace drove to school today so I was left alone listening to the radio in my car.

I changed the station and my favorite song Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sulivan was playing.

Oh yeah I did it. You should know it.

I ain't sorry. You deserved it.

After what you did to me, You deserved it.

I ain't sorry no, no.

You broke my heart, so I broke your car.

You caused me pain, so I did the same.

Even though what you did to me was so much worse.

I had to something to make you hurt.

Oh, but why am I still crying?

Why am I the one who's still crying?

Oh oh, you really hurt me, baby.

You really, really hurt me baby.

Wow this reminded me so much of Kendrick. I hate when all your memories comes back to you through songs. I changed the station and Happy by Pharrel Willams was playing. Now what was making me happy was Danny's lovely words.

DANIEL ON THE SIDE OR ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE