Lollipops and Indirect Kisses

This chapter starts one month ago when Daigo and Valt finally got together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wakiya~

I knew something was downright wrong when I saw Shu Kurenai crying. He absolutely does not cry under any circumstances. I slammed the door to the changing room open and growled at the two black haired boys sitting there putting their clothes on.

"What the hell happened that made the Shu Kurenai cry?" I shouted at the dumbfounded two.

"Wait... He cried?" Ken's blue puppet, Keru, asked with a scruffy voice.

"Uh, yeah! What possibly could've happened?" I deadpan.

"It was his ex-boyfriend... Shu's ex is with me now." Daigo murmured quietly. I looked at the boy in disbelif. How did he manage to make Shu cry?

"Why was Shu that hurt though?" I asked curious as to why Shu was that attached.

"Honestly, I don't know." Daigo mumbled confused.

"Well whatever it was, we know Shu. actually liked him. Which is surprising because Shu hasn't liked anyone since... His old lover died." Ken's brown puppet, Besu, said sadly. Disappointingly, it was true. Shu's former lover and best friend were killed. Shu swears that his former best friend was killed and the murder made it look like an accident. Unbelievably, I barely whispered the name...

"Xander."

~~~

PRESENT TIME

~~~

And there he was. The bluenett that made a miracle happen. Valt Aoi. He was sitting there plainly in a cafe with a group of friends. One girl with blue hair in a ponytail, a boy with canary yellow hair with a red streak in it, another boy with magenta colored hair with a scruffy dog-like voice, and another boy with gorgeous blonde hair with a lollipop in his mouth. I was so curious as to why Shu cared so much for the blue haired boy. I need to know why Shu was so attached to him or I will die of curiosity. Suddenly, the blonde with the lollipop stood up and walked over to my table. Sh¡t I stared too long.

"Excuse me, but can you please stop staring at me and my friends? My buddy thought it was a little creepy." The blonde asked, voice as angelic as he looked.

"Only if you go on a date with me!" I exclaimed like an annoying high school girl, cringing at my own voice. There, that'll make him leave me alone. But the boy surprisingly sat down on the chair across from me and nodded.

"Well, where do you wanna go then?" He asked, expression on his face serious.

"W-What!? I was just joking!" I scream taken aback by his seriousness.

"I'll go on that date with you. After all, how can I resist a beautiful face like yours?" He smiled smugly, giving me a face that says 'I win'.

"Shut up, idiot!" I grumble looking down at the whipped cappuccino in my hands.

"Now, is that any way to treat a person you just met?" He holds his chest in fake pain and sniffles like a child.

"I-I don't even know your name!" I whisper, taking the straw of my drink in my mouth, sipping the bittersweet liquid and avoiding eye contact.

"My name is Rantaro. And you're Wakiya Murasaki of Raging Bulls, if I'm not mistaken." He whispers, imitating my own whispers, "That disguise doesn't work well."

"E-Eh! Shut up, Rantaro! I can't even recognize myself when I wear this!" I stammer. He nods and smiles sweetly, grabbing the lollipop occupying his mouth and placing it in mine, sweet flavor satisfying me.

"There we go! We're no longer strangers. I'll see ya around, Wakiya." He pats my shoulder and runs back to his friends, shouting apologies. What the hell was wrong with me? I slapped my own face a couple time, confusion still lingering in my head. Why was I so flustered?

Undoing the braid in my long golden hair, I leave the untouched drink there and leave the cafe, still confused. I wrap a purple scarf around my neck and weave my way through the crunchy snow covered ground of December. Sucking on the lollipop he gave me, I grin stupidly like a kid would getting a new toy. Rantaro.

~~~

After choreography practice, I noticed Shu was more smiley today. He was easier on warm-ups and actually let us leave a few minutes earlier than usual.

"Why are you so freaking smiley today?" I asked him before leaving.

"A stupid kid let me spend Christmas eve with him." He grinned at the thought.

"Creepy. I'm leaving now." I shut the door of the exit and sighed. It was Christmas day and I had absolutely nothing to do. But at least Shu was looking and feeling better than five months ago when he had his breakup.

"Wakiya!" A voice behind me shouted, startling me out of my thoughts. I turned to see who it was, and my eyes widened at the sight.

"Rantaro?" I murmured as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's spend Christmas together. After all, my buddy Valt said he was hanging out with his boyfriend Daigo today. Though I thought him and Shu were getting back together... Whatever. I'm lonely, and I need a friend to hang out with." He smiled childishly and I whacked his arm.

"Ugh, fine." I smiled back at him through my fluffy, lilac colored, scarf. My stupid beautiful idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was a bit weird... I dunno what I'm doing. I just felt like the other characters needed their time too. Don't bully me pls...

To be continued...