Zac Kaneguro

This chapter started two years before the present time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zac Kaneguro~

"IT WAS HIM! IT WAS SHU! SHU KILLED AKIRA!" I screamed in hysterics though no one believed me. They thought I was going crazy. But I knew what I saw. I knew it was true.

"Hurry, grab his arm!" An officer shouted at another, large hands grabbing at my wrists and pinning me down. They injected some liquid inside of my arm, and I could only feel my consious fading.

"I-It waS... It wAs ShU! I knOw iT WaS! H-hE kiLleD AkIra!" I blabbed before the world finally became black.

~~~

"Hey! I think he's finally waking up!"

"Mr. Kaneguro... Mr. Kaneguro...
Mr. Kaneguro!" Someone shouts as I finally open my eyes to a painfully blinding light.

"Gah! Where am I!?" I shouted from my spot, which was in a hospital bed, strapped down. Strapped down!?

"You're in a mental hospital." The nurse next to me said.

"Why am I in a mental hospital?" I spat at her.

"Because you need help. We're only keeping you here to help you-"

"I don't need help! I need Shu Kurenai arrested!" I scream cutting her sentence off. "Let me go! I swear I'll- I'll take him out myself! Let me go!"

"Sir, you need to calm down!" She screamed as she called for help.

"Shu killed Akira! He killed my Akira! I saw him!" I dug my nails into the belts strapping me down like a rabid beast would be.

"Put him out again!" They grabbed me again and injected the same fluids into me, knocking me out cold.

~~~
PRESENT TIME
~~~

And just like that, it was a daily routine. I would wake up, tell them what Shu did, and get knocked out. The only time I didn't get knocked out cold was when I needed to eat and use the bathroom, which that was hard too. I knew what I saw. Red Eye was none other than Shu Kurenai, and I was the only one that knew. I saw him take off that mask after viciously murdering my Akira.

"Sir, you have a visitor." My doctor, Mr. Alshole, told me before handing me my pills and water. The pills gave me more energy to do things, seeing as I was occasionally knocked out by their injections.

"Oh, really?" I murmured curiously, gulping down the pills and water. Never have I ever had a visitor in my two years here. "Well, I've never had a visitor. Maybe it's Shu coming to tell me he's sorry for killing Akira."

"Nope, sorry," A short blue haired male said walking into my hospital room as my doctor left, "I'm Valt Aoi. Pleasure meeting you, Zac Kaneguro."

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! Sorry that this chapter was short. Don't worry, because there will be another chapter coming out today! Hope you enjoyed! Hehehe cliffhangers!!

To be continued...