Giant Burned Alive

Zac Kaneguro~

"I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but I heard you say something about Shu Kurenai being a murderer, and I'm a police officer who would gladly listen to your story." The boy, Valt Aoi, said. True, I was very intrigued as to why he wanted to know, but I wasn't about to get knocked out again.

"And why do you care so much?" I spat in his disgusting face. I didn't care if he would listen, he wouldn't believe me. No one does.

"I love him, and I don't want to spend the rest of my life with someone I think is a killer." He admitted, shocking me to the core. What!?

"Well, he is a killer, whether you like it of not. He is, and always will be. Now good day to you, Valt." I dismissed the young boy, but to my dismay he doesn't leave.

"What makes you think he is a killer?" He firmly asked me, planting himself down in a seat beside me.

"I-I told you to leave! I will call security-"

"On the night my girlfriend broke up with me, Red Eye was injured and in my apartment. The rest is hazy after that, but I clearly remember slicing one of Red Eye's eyes. And the day after, I saw Shu with a fresh scar on his right eye. I need to know the truth, Zac." He placed an uneasy hand on mine and looked me dead in the eyes. "Please."

"I don't... I s-saw Shu take off the Red Eye mask after killing my boyfriend, Akira. Shu never, in my years of knowing him, ever, had a scar on one of his eyes. S-Shu... Shu is Red Eye. I swear my life on it." I say, truth spilling out of my mouth like a waterfall. His jaw clenched in his mouth and he forced a smile upon his cherry colored lips.

"I see. Is there a possible reason as to why he would want to have become a killer?" He said, pain evident in his cracking voice.

"Shu was positive his ex-lover and former best friend, Xander, was killed. But Xander was burned alive in a fire, not killed." I said, memories flooding back. The giant truly was just burned alive. "We drifted apart after Xander died. Shu took a very dark turn in life. He left me and Lui to our own devices, and eventually, Red Eye came along and started killing people with a bad history. My beautiful Akira was a very bad alcoholic. Shu saw Akira drunk once, and must've thought Akira killed Xander."

"Oh... Well, thank you very much. I don't know if I'll be able to do anything, but I'm happy you told me this." He whispered a few minutes later before taking his hand off mine and leaving. And I swear I heard him mutter, "I'm so sorry about Akira."

~~~~~~~~~~

Ehehehe. Sorry for the short chapter. I'm getting ready for a trip, and I can't update as much. So, for the next few days I might not update.

Sorry.

To be continued...