Running Out Of Time

This was two years ago in the story when Xander died. Lol, and I just realized that the title of the chapter is the name of my other story.

~~~~~~~~~~

Xander Shakadera~

I could see the hearts in his eyes. The beautiful glittering scarlet orbs were tattooed inside of my mind. And I loved it. I just couldn't bring myself to tell him how I felt. Because I was hiding something from all of them.

I knew that someone was planning to kill me. And I knew that they wanted so badly to kill me. Who was I to deprive them of the love they wanted so badly?

So I didn't tell Shu I loved him.

I waited.

And waited.

And waited more.

And waited some more.

Shu was never going to tell me.

So, I let it be. But I didn't know that I would run out of time this fast. I didn't think I would be killed so quickly. I watched from the bloody roaring flames as a short blonde haired kid stood across from me, gun pointing at my broken heart.

"I'm so sorry. I don't want to do this!" He cried, hands trembling profusely, eyes filled with sheer terror.

"You don't have to do it. But if you must,  please take good care of Shu. And tell him that I love him." I smiled sweetly at the lovesick boy, tears burning my eyes like the flames scarring and blistering my hands.

"I-I... I love him with all my heart. I'm so sorry about this." He said, pulling the trigger, "I promise I'll take good care of him. And I'll tell him you love him."

And the only thing I was thinking was,

Wow. I'm so incredibly stupid. I hope you meet someone better, Shu. I wish I could've spent more time with you and the other guys. I wish that I could've told you myself. I wish that I wasn't running out of time. But the thing I wish most is that you have a very happy life not seeking revenge.

And,

I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hekk. The feelz. Jk. None of y'all should seek revenge. Even if something terrible happened. Trust me, it doesn't do anything good. I would know.

Anywayz, bye.

To be continued...