31

"Careful Patt." Percy told the boy taking the donuts put of the bakeries fryer.

"I know Dad, I've made donuts how many times?" Patton laughed.

Percy chuckled, "yeah yeah."

Patton giggled and set the donuts aside to cool before they filled them. Once the pastries were cooled, Patton and Percy began filling them with different flavors of Crofters. After about half an hour, they were done.

Patton placed the donuts in a box, "thanks for helping Dad,  I'm sure Lo will love these."

Percy shook his head, "of course, they're Crofters and they're coming from you."

Patton giggled and picked up the box, "yeah, I'm gonna go give these to him before they get cold."

Percy smiled, "alright, have fun."

"But not too much fun!" Remy yelled from the counter of the bakery.

Patton laughed as he walked out to Logan's house. He knocked on the door of the one story house, shifting the box of sweets in his arms. A few seconds later, Missy opened the door a bit.

"Oh, hi Patton." She smiled, fully opening the door.

"Hey Missy," Patton smiled back, "how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good." Missy said, "why don't you come in?"

Missy stepped aside to let the bubbly boy into her house.

"Thanks." Patton giggled, "Oh! I brought doughnuts!"

Patton lifted the lid of the box, revealing several jelly-filled sweets.

"Do you want one?" He asked.

"Thanks!" Missy said, taking a chocolate covered pastry, "Logan's still sleeping, but I doubt he'll be mad if you wake him with these."

Missy winked and left to eat her doughnut in the living room. Patton giggled and walked down the hall to Logan's room. He knocked on the door before opening it.

Logan was fast asleep on his bed. White bandages covered most of his arms, but his face held a peaceful expression. Patton smiled lightly and set the box of sweets on Logan's desk.

The bubbly boy knelt by his boyfriend, running his fingers through Logan's dark brown hair. Logan sighed in his sleep, making Patton giggled lightly.

"Lo, it's almost noon." Patton smiled.

Logan wrinkled his nose, "just'a little longer..."

Patton laughed lightly, "I brought doughnuts. They're Crofters."

Logan shuffled and rubbed his eyes, "okay, I'm up."

Patton giggled and kissed the tip of his nose. Logan finally opened his eyes, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Hey sleepy head." Patton smiled leaning his forhead against Logan's.

Logan laughed lightly, "hey."

"How are you feeling?" Patton asked, pulling away.

"Pretty good all things considering." Logan said.

"Good." Patton smiled, kissing his boyfriend, "Do you wanna doughnut Lo?"

Logan nodded and sat up slowly, " I would love one."

Patton giggled and went to grab the box while Logan put his glasses on. Logan moved over to make room for Patton as the boy came back with the box.

"Thank you Patt." Logan smiled, taking a plain, glazed doughnut with loganberry Crofters jam in the center.

"You're welcome Logie." Patton giggled, taking a strawberry Crofters maple bar.

The two ate their sweets in silence, cuddling with each other. Patton rested his head against Logan's shoulder and Logan placed his head on Patton's.

"So what do you wanna do today Lo?" Patton asked quietly.

Logan shrugged, "just being with you sounds like a perfect day."

Patton blushed and giggled, "awe!"

Logan laughed lightly and pulled Patton into a kiss, "you're adorable when you blush."

Patton smiled and buried his face in Logan's shoulder, wrapping his arms around Logan's waist, "I love you Logie."

Logan smiled, "I love you too Pattoncake."