32

Remy knocked on Roman's door. He heard a very tired "come in". Remy smiled and walked in the room. Roman was half asleep with Virgil fully asleep curled up by his side.

"Hey babes, just checking up on you." Remy said, "do you need anything?"

Roman shook his head, yawning.

Remy smiled and nodded, "okay, I'll leave you to sleep."

The coffee lover closed the door and made his way downstairs. He found his husband in the kitchen. Remy wrapped his arms around Percy and kissed his neck.

"Hello Rem." Percy chuckled.

"Hey babe." Remy smiled, resting his chin on Percy's shoulder, "so I've been thinking..."

"Oh no." Percy sighed.

"It's nothing bad!" Remy laughed, "I was thinking we haven't gone on a date in a while. Also I've already reserved us a meal in a fancy restaurant."

Percy rolled his eyes, "alright, what time."

"Five tonight." Remy smirked.

Percy turned around in Remy's arms, "it's a date."

Remy chuckled and kissed his husband. Percy pulled Remy closer, kissing him deeper.

"Papa! Dad!" Patton groaned, walking into the kitchen.

Remy and Percy broke apart, laughing.

"Hey Patt." Remy smiled, "what's up?"

Patton shrugged and walked over to the cupboard, "I was just trying to get some cookies and I walked in on my dad's making out."

Remy laughed as Percy's face tinted red.

"Sorry Patt." Percy chuckled, "Papa and I are gonna go out later."

Patton nodded, "okay. Lo said he might come over later."

"Alright. When we leave will you tell Virge and Ro?" Remy asked, "also make sure Roman doesn't pull his stitches or anything."

Patton chuckled, "I don't think Virge will even let him think about doing anything like that."

Remy nodded, "true."

Percy checked the time, "We should be getting ready now."

Patton giggled and nibbled his cookie, "okay, love you."

Remy kissed his forehead, "love you too Patt."

Patton giggled and left to go back to watching his show. Percy hugged Remy and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Rem."

"I love you too Perce."