How You Met

Valt Aoi: You met Valt because you were Shu's sister and one day Shu dragged you into the Aoi's Bakery. 

Shu Kurenai: You met Shu when you decided to join the BeyClub one day since you have always looked to him and wanted to continue in his legacy. You had no idea he would join back when he was sixteen. 

Rantaro Kiyama: You met Rantaro when you both were trying to get the same box of candy in a candy store. He gave it to you in the end <3

Wakiya Murasaki : You met Wakiya because you were Valt's sister and one day Valt decided to take you to Wakiya's mansion to get you out of your comfort zone. 

Daigo Kurogami: You met Daigo when you were both at the pet store looking at cats. He was certainly rather embarrassed at first when he noticed you staring at him, but he warmed up to you :)

Ken Midori: You met Ken because you were Valt's sister and Valt dragged you to one of his puppets shows. You can't help but notice how cute he was when flustered. 

Ben Azuki: You met Ben when you were both at the zoo and he was growling at some tigers.  

Ukyo Ibuki: You met Ukyo when he sneaked up on you in the park and scared the hell out of you. 

Zac The Sunrise: You met Zac when he asked you if you want to do a duet with him, apparently, he heard you singing in the park one time and can't stop thinking about your voice. 

Xander Shakadera: You met Xander when you were playing with Ukyo. 

Lui Shirosagi: You met Lui when he heard you talking to a friend, commenting on his height. 

Free De La Hoya: You met Free when you joined BC Sols, he took no interest in you but when you actually did well in battling, he would actually start talking to you. 

Ren Wu Sun: You met Ren Wu because you were Xander's sister, and he forced you to join SB Rios. 

Fubuki Sumiye: You met Fubuki because Shu was your brother and introduced Fubuki as his new trainee. 

Suoh Genji: You met Suoh when you were both in the park admiring flowers. He was the one to approach you first, noticing how you both had similar interests.