They Get Jealous

So basically you were hanging out with (name). Then they came along and got jealous. This is their reaction and who they're r jealous of. 

Valt Aoi: Jealous of Shu. "(Y/N)! You're miiiine! Can we goooo?" You: ... SHU's MY BROTHER 

Shu Kurenai: Jealous Of Lui. "(Y/N).. let's go now. I don't want you hanging around him. LETS GO NOW."Drags you away. 

Rantaro Kiyama: Jealous Of Wakiya. "Hey Wakiya! I'm warning you if you don't get away from (Y/N) right this instant I'll hit you."

Wakiya Murasaki: Jealous Of Rantaro. "I'm telling you, I'll sue you if you try to flirt with her."

Daigo Kurogami : Jealous Of Valt. "Valt, you're a awesome friend, but I WILL send a army of cats after you if you try to hit on her." 

Ken Midori: Jealous Of Ben. Later when you're alone. "Please (Y/N)... you're mine. Don't leave me for Ben."

Ben Azuki: Jealous Of Ken. "Ken I'm just reminding you that (Y/N) is mine, and nobody else's got it?"Growls under his breath. 

Ukyo Ibuki: Jealous Of Xander. "Xander, you know that I might always be here. Please, DO NOT flirt with (Y/N)."

Zac The Sunrise: Jealous Of Akira. "She chose me for a reason. If you do much as touch her, I'll call my bodyguards on you." 

Xander Shakadera: Jealous Of Ren Wu. Says nothing and glares at Ren Wu until he leaves. 

Lui Shirosagi: SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF SHU. "SHU KURENAI YOU GET AWAY FROM (Y/N) THIS SECOND BEFORE I BITE YOUR HEAD OFF." And tackles Shu. 

Free De La Hoya: Jealous Of Silas. Takes Silas to the woods, got his lost and made him promise to never talk to you again without his permission. 

Ren Wu Sun : Jealous Of Ukyo. After you finished talking, you saw Ren Wu chasing Ukyo with his bo staff. 

Fubuki Sumiye: Jealous Of Suoh. "I don't care if you are my friend Suoh. I am warning you. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES, if you don't stay away from (Y/N)."

Suoh Genji: Jealous Of Fubuki. Turns to his dark side." You better leave if you value your life."