They Meet Your Parents

Valt Aoi: "Oh hi there!" *Charms Them with a basket of beybread and his cuteness*

Shu Kurenai: "What a pleasure to meet you Mrs and Mr (L/N), I'm Shu Kurenai." *Your parents already agreed to let him marry you*

Rantaro Kiyama: "H-hey, m-my n-name.. is..." *Got too nervous to speak*

Wakiya Murasaki: "Hello, my name is Wakiya Murasaki, I bought you a pool house,    and a new car."

Daigo Kurogami: "I can see where (Y/N) gets her charm from. It's so nice to meet you"

Ken Midori: *Parents faint from cuteness*

Ben Azuki: *Acts all shy, but got approval in the end*

Zac The Sunrise: "Why hello there! I'm Zac The Sunrise, superstar extraordinary!" *Your mom fangirled and fainted*

Xander Shakadera: *Scared the hell out of your parents with his height*

Lui Shirosagi: *Was actually a gentleman*

Free De La Hoya: "You daughter is an amazing women, I would love it if you give me permission to date her."

Ren Wu Sun: "Mrs and Mr (L/N), I have met many girls, but your daughter is best yet. Please let me date her."

Fubuki Sumiye: *Like Shu, satisfies your parent right away*

Suoh Genji: *Brings gifts like flowers and chocolates* "Just a little something for my girlfriends parents"

Xavier Bogard: *He's a prince, immediate approval*

Phi: "I don't show affection often, but your daughter has changed me. It'll mean a lot if she can stay with me"

Hearts: *Seriously shy actually*