You Two Race

You two made a bet on who can run faster. In some situations, you win, sometimes he wins. Loser has to be the others servant for a week. 

Valt Aoi: You win. "*Panting* Oh, *pants, my god. *Gasps* How are you so fast?!?" Drops dead onto the floor. 

Shu Kurenai: He wins. "You'll win next time (Y/N)! All you have to do is practice and train everyday!"

Rantaro Kiyama: You win. "HEY NO FAIR! YOU DISTRACTED ME WITH CANDY!" 

Wakiya Murasaki: You win. "*Sweat-drops* I let you win, um, because I already have servants and , um.... I want to be nice! Yeah that's it!" 

Daigo Kurogami: He wins. "Being shorter has its advantages (Y/N). Keep that in mind next time." 

Ken Midori: You let him win. Besu: That's so sweet of you! Him: Thanks (Y/N)n 

Ben Azuki: He wins. (FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE) "I win! Don't worry though (Y/N), when you're my servant, you won't have to do anything that bad! I'm feeling generous!" 

Ukyo Ibuki: He wins. "You, me , in my room, on my bed right now." 

Zac The Sunrise: You win. "Aww! Why?!? I have had just as much experience running away from fans as you!" 

Xander Shakadera: He wins. "STOP GLOATING XANDER!" 

Lui Shirosagi: You win. Glares  at you, "I'll kill you if you ever tell anyone!" Whimpers, "Just don't." 

Free De La Hoya: He wins. "(Y/N), I don't spend all my time sleeping. You know I can run way faster than that if I want to." 

Ren Wu Sun: He wins. "There's really not much I want you to do as my servant." 

Fubuki Sumiye: You win. "Wait... I lost?!? Okay, I'll be your servant later (Y/N)... I really need to start training more..." 

Suoh Genji: He wins. "First order of business, I want you to call me Master. Second order, ... go have fun. I don't really want anything." 

Xavier Bogard: You win. "Congratulations (Y/N)! What an amazing finish!" 

Phi: He wins by a long shot. "No surprise there." 

Hearts: He wins. "Go to your room and put on a maid outfit. I'll join you when you are done changing."