Your Wear Their Clothes

You decided to pay a visit to your boy but when you arrived at their place, they were in the shower. You took that chance to try on their clothes. But you got busted...

Valt Aoi: "(Y/N)!!! You look so CUUUUTE in my clothes! Can I try on yours?" *Snuggles*

Shu Kurenai: "My (Y/N), you sure look nice in my clothes...."

Rantaro Kiyama: "Lemme guess, this is revenge because I tried on your clothes once, wait you didn't know? Oops.."

Wakiya Murasaki: *Smirks* "God, (Y/N)... you are officially the and cutest person in the world right now."

Daigo Kurogami: "That's a little small for you... you want to try a bigger size?"

Ken Midori: Besu: (Y/N)!  Keru: You look..   Ken: Absolutely Adorable and comfortable.

Ben Azuki: *Blushes* "I never thought that you would wear my clothes, but I'm glad You did."

Ukyo Ibuki: "My,my, (Y/N), you look really hot in my outfit, may I try on yours?"

Zac The Sunrise: "Great idea! We should switch outfits  for our next performance!"

Xander Shakadera: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Lui Shirosagi: "Lemme Get my camera, I'm never letting you forget this."

Free De La Hoya: "You look cute (Y/N), do you think it's comfy?"

Ren Wu Sun: *Laughs* "Braid your hair, we can be "twins". 

Fubuki Sumiye: "Looks a little big on you, which makes it even more irresistible."

Suoh Genji: "I knew this oughta happen one day. What you think?"

Xavier Bogard: "Lets make this a monthly thing, should we my princess?"

Phi : *chuckles* "(Y/N), that's way to big for you."