You Turn Into A Pokemon

One day you turned into a pokemon. Why? I do not know. 

Valt Aoi: Pikachu. "You look so cuddly!!!! Can I hug you!!!"

Shu Kurenai: Gardevoir. "Woah (Y/N), you look just as cute and hot as a Pokémon.

Rantaro Kiyama: Plusle. "You're soo cute!!! Omg can I take a picture of you?" Stuff a bunch of candy in your mouth.

Wakiya Murasaki: Ninetales. "Your my protector now okay my little (Y/N)?"

Daigo Kurogami: Skitty. "Wow! You look so adorable as a cat! I love it!"

Ken Midori: Cinccino. Besu: Wow (Y/N)! Keru: You are so cute! Ken: Can I play with you?"

Ben Azuki: Sylveon. Faints.

Ukyo Ibuki: Weavile. "You look badass and sneaky. I love it!"

Zac The Sunrise: Meloetta. "Your voice is as amazing as ever! Don't change back! Yet!"

Xander Shakadera: You look so sweet! I just want to eat you up! Yeah I know, bad joke."

Lui Shirosagi: Glaceon. "~I'm your master now~

Free De La Hoya: Deerling. "Not bad (Y/N), you look pretty special like that."

Ren Wu Sun: Gallade. "You're fashionable and fierce, my two favorite things! Well besides from you."

Fubuki Sumiye: Dragonair. "You'll protect me won't you my little dragon girl?"

Suoh Genji: Flabébé. "Now (Y/N) you really are my little flower."

Xavier Bogard: Vivillon. "You look stunning (Y/N). I can't say anymore."

Phi: Moltres. "You are my more favorite version of Phoenix."

Hearts: Absol. "You look so majestic (Y/N)." Hugs you.