Orochi Ginba Catches Up

How You Met: You two Met because you were Zac's twin sister.

He Develop Feelings For You: Writing love songs continuously.

He Confesses To You: He sang The Crush Song To You...

First Kiss!: He first flirts with you and then kisses you when you started getting annoyed.

Your Birthday: Composes a pop birthday song for you and had Zac sing it. "Happy Birthday my little music note!"

They Get Jealous: Throws his headphone at him. "Get the hell out of here, you lonely, pathetic person."

You Fall Asleep On Them: Blushed And rubs your arm.

You As A Neko: Cuddles with your ears. "Oh (Y/N), you're adorable. Pretty please wear it more often."

Nicknames: His: Little DJ Yours: Sweetheart Of Music

Together During A Rainstorm: Sing a soft little song in your ears.

They Meet Your Ex: Kicks Him in the gut. "Phht, how pathetic."

They Like To Kiss Where: Hands And cheek.

You As A Chibi: Throws you in the air and catches you. (He didn't drop you) "Aww! You take cuteness to another level."

When They See You Cry: You cried because you were lonely. He would put headphones on you and played love songs. "I'm here."

They Hear You Sing: Claps. "I'll compose a new music piece and you could create the lyrics and sing."

You Wear Their Clothes: Chuckles softly. "I think that you look pure but also mature at the same time. Love it!"

They Meet Your Parents: A formal gentleman and wrote a beautiful classical piece for them.

You Guys Break Up: There was a girl all over him and flirting with him but he was smirking and flirting back with her at one of Zac's big parties. You yelled at him, "Go rot in hell!"

When You See Him Move On: You were Zac's brother so he brings Orochi over all the time. But now he brings his girl along too. Zac hasn't said anything but he knew you were sad.

You Get Back Together: "Get away!" You yelled. He stepped back and said, "(Y/N).." You turned away, tears forming in your eyes. He wrapped his arms around you and said, "Please?" God damn it, he's cute.

Idea Of A Perfect Date: A huge party but then sneaking off to be alone.

Who They Kill If They Turn Yandere: Zac (The sun shall shine no more)

They Propose To You: Throws a whole surprise party and asks you. Uses Zac's credit card.