He Confesses To You!!!

When these losers finally get the confidence to admit their feelings to you :) I didn't change a few of them because they were too funny to me. 

Valt Aoi: He hands you a basket of beybread with a note stuck to it. It reads, "(Y/N), I think you're extremely sweet, even sweeter than Beybread. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Shu Kurenai: He invites you to his house and gives you a rose and a box of chocolates that says, "Be Mine." Shu has always been romantic at heart. 

Rantaro Kiyama: He just wrapped his arms around you and said, "PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Wakiya Murasaki: He over does it and bought you a diamond ring. 

Daigo Kurogami: A cat crawls up to you with a note in its mouth. It reads, "Would you my owner's girlfriend?"

Ken Midori: Besu says: I love you! Then Keru says," Be my girlfriend..." Ken then says," Please?" 

Ben Azuki: Holds your hand and says," You're mine." It was a joke at first but when you accepted it, he got very flustered and hid his face. 

Ukyo Ibuki: When you were training, he stuck a note on your back. That's says," I love you. From Ukyo." 

Zac The Sunrise: Sings a song about how amazing you are and how he would love to be your boyfriend. 

Xander Shakadera: Begs. 

Lui  Shirosagi: He kisses your hand and said," I like you." (After you accepted, he said," If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you." You bonked his head and proceeded to tell everyone afterwards."

Free De La Hoya: Just when he was about to take a nap, he takes your hand and says," I love you." 

Ren Wu Sun: Gets on one knee and asks you.

Fubuki Sumiye: Cooks a fancy dinner with a note that says," Be my girl." Shu was always popular with the ladies, so he had a rather good teacher. 

Suoh Genji: Gave you a bouquet of flowers and asked you, "Will be by my side my love? You mean so much to me my dear flower."

Art done by https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/68062512