What If You Changed Genders

I don't know what I am writing. Do not ask me. I will not know. Caution, when you read this, you'll be like, WHAT THE HELL DID SHE WRITE?!?

Valt Aoi: Very confused. "Wait... (Y/N), you look different... I just don't know where...." 

Shu Kurenai: Very annoying. But he still loves you. Smirks "You're a boy now? Pull your pants down to prove it." 

Rantaro Kiyama: Doesn't know what to say. "You look...different... I really don't know... what to do now..." 

Wakiya Murasaki: Laughs his head off. "Ahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahha! I can't believe it!" 

Daigo Kurogami: Cats on the Brain. "I'm pretty sure you'll look cute as a cat anyways! Here's the headbands!" 

Ken Midori: This little cream puff was trying to comfort you. "(Y/N), I love you, whether boy or girl. You're still (Y/N), the adorable little girl I fell in love with." 

Ben Azuki: .... "I'm not gay but I can make an exception for you." 

Ukyo Ibuki: Doesn't stop him from dragging you into his room. "Who cares if you're a boy. Get on my bed." 

Zac The Sunrise: You got it, you inspired another song. "I have another song idea! Its called, Changing!" 

Xander Shakadera: Still annoying about you're height. "Well, you grew a bit taller I guess. But compared to me, YOU'RE STILL A SHORTIE!!!" 

Lui Shirosagi: Doesn't care. "Gender doesn't matter. I still love you." 

Free De La Hoya: Can't stay awake long enough to notice. "Hey (Y/N), you look- ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzz..." 

Ren Wu Sun: Kisses you. "I don't care if you're a boy. I love you so much..." 

Fubuki Sumiye: Wraps his arms around you. "I might not be gay. But you just changed my mind... for as long you are a boy." 

Suoh Genji: Blushes And stutters the whole day. He couldn't talk to you the whole day. "Oh um... (Y/N), Wait what am I saying?" 

Xavier Bogard: Doesn't notice anything. "Um... why do you keep looking down? Is there something wrong?" 

Phi: Annoyed at himself. "Great, now with my long hair, it looks like I'm the girl in this relationship!" (I actually though he was a girl for the first ten seconds I saw him) 

Hearts: Licks his lips. "You look just as hot as a boy. Come with me... to my room... baby..."