You Steal Their Food

Requested by OHvDemo! I hope that you enjoy! I recently looked back at my cringey writing and burst out laughing at the comments. Thank you so much for everything my Wattpad family ^^

Valt Aoi: Doesn't know that you stole it. "Hey! Where did my food go? It was right here? Um... (Y/N) can you help me look for it?"

Shu Kurenai: Doesn't care and doesn't know. Just cooks more food but only to have it stolen by you again xD. "Not again! Where did it go!"

Rantaro Kiyama: The lack of sugar (candy) caused him to hyperventilate.

Wakiya Murasaki: Thinks that you must be hungry and just spends a lot of money for you. "Don't worry (Y/N), I've got you!" (The fact that this boy is still rich is beyond me."

Daigo Kurogami: Takes the food back and eats it. But then makes you more. xD

Ken Midori:You took the food, then you started feeding him because he looked sad when his food disappeared. "Aww, thanks (Y/N)."

Ben Azuki: Wasn't hungry so he let you have it. "

Ukyo Ibuki: Acts like he doesn't care but stills your food later. "It's just a little thing called revenge."

Orochi Ginba: Finds his food after a few minutes and eats it without ever knowing how it got there. "Food is food, what am I to question it?

Zac The Sunrise: He has a thing called food back-up. "I was prepared for this moment."

Xander Shakadera: Laughs at how horribly you lied to him when you said you didn't steal it.

Lui Shirosagi: Chases after you, "GIVE IT BACK (Y/N)! I'M HUNGRY! GODDAMN IT!"

Free De La Hoya: Falls asleep after because of the lack of energy. "zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz"

Ren Wu Sun: Knows and feeds you. "(Y/N), if you wanted food you could've just told me.

Fubuki Sumiye: Gets into a war about stealing food. "I'm not going to lose."

Suoh Genji: Literally stares at you for ten minutes until you give it back to him.

Xavier Bogard: Looks sad so you had to give it back. "(Y/N) you had it this whole time? When did you take it?"

Phi: Immediately realizes that you must've taken it and made you give it back. "Don't lie (Y/N), nobody else would want my food."

Hearts: Knows that you took it but plays dumb. "I wondered where my food went, I'm hungry. HMMMMMM."