You Guys Watch A Meteor Shower

This Scenario Was Requested By Xx_DodoBird_xX ! Enjoy! One day you two decided to go on the roof to watch a meteor shower. 

Valt Aoi: Holding Your Hands the whole time and telling you to make a wish. 

Shu Kurenai: He was too distracted by the stars to even focus on the Meteor Shower. 

Rantaro Kiyama: Fell Asleep And was dreaming of lollipops. 

Wakiya Murasaki: His mansion's roof was so high, he was too distracted by the height. 

Daigo Kurogami: Instead of the meteor shower, he looked for constellations that has the shape of a cat. 

Ken Midori: Cuddled with you on the rooftop. 

Ben Azuki: You couldn't get him to go. 

Ukyo Ibuki: He was busy doing something else with you already. 

Zac The Sunrise: Sings a song called Constellations Beauty. 

Xander Shakadera: Dances around And you had to tried to keep him from falling over the roof. 

Lui Shirosagi: Wishing that he'll actually become a real shark. 

Free De La Hoya: He wished for a nap and he fell asleep right after. 

Ren Wu Sun: Lays with you on the roof and looked up at the stars. 

Fubuki Sumiye: Starts crying because the sight was so beautiful. 

Suoh Genji: He ignored you the whole time, he was too distracted by the shower. 

Xavier Bogard: You finally got him to make out with you in the dark. 

Phi: Looking at the horizon and having the wind blow his hair blow it back. 

Hearts: Captured In shock in how beautiful nature can be.