Their Birthday

Happy Birthday Late Birthday To Suoh Genji! This is a special little chapter to my little flower boy! I wish you the best! 

Valt Aoi: Uses his cute puppy eyes so you can bey battle him over and over again. "(Y/N)....please.... it's my birthday..." 💙

Shu Kurenai: Flirts with you all day and got you to admit that he's hot. FOR ONLY THIS DAY. "Say it again (Y/N)!!! I'm recording and you can't say no!" 

Rantaro Kiyama: Gets you to buy him candy. "Aww (Y/N) , thanks! Can you just buy me a little more!" 

Wakiya Murasaki: He's rich. He took you to Paris for his birthday. "I know you can't afford something like this, so I did it for you!" 

Daigo Kurogami: You got him a cat. A cat trained to cuddle with him. "Oh, (Y/N)... you're So.... 🖤"

Ken Midori: He's so cute on his birthday, you literally tried to buy him everybody. "Aww... you shouldn't have! I love you..."

Ben Azuki: You Kisses His Lips, cheeks and neck until he laughs. "Okay! I get it! Happy birthday to me! You're lucky you're so cute!"

Ukyo Ibuki: He dragged you into one of his little ~activities~ " Tee hee"

Zac The Sunrise: You composed a special birthday song. "Wow! Bravo! (Y/N)! You just made my day!"

Xander Shakadera: You baked a bunch of sweets for his birthday (HE MADE YOU). "Hehe. How sweet of you..."

Lui Shirosagi: He spent the whole day making out with you. 😅 "Damn... you're really making this a "happy" birthday."

Free De La Hoya: You threw a surprise party for him. "This really is worth staying awake for."

Ren Wu Sun: You snuggle with him all day. "I love you (Y/N). I've never been happier on my birthday."

Fubuki Sumiye: His Birthday is in December so you made a two very realistic  snow person that represents you two. "You're so talented (Y/N). How!?"

Suoh Genji: You decorate his room filled with flowers and a banner. "H-how did you do this (Y/N), it's, AMAZING!!!" 

Xavier Bogard: You threw a surprise party for in his castle. "How splendid! This is amazing! Oh (Y/N), how can I repay you?" 

Phi: You cuddle with him all day because he doesn't celebrate that hard. "This is good enough for me..." 

Hearts: You were forced to be his maid for the whole day. "You look nice..."