Their Favorite Moment With You

These Are their favorite moment they have spent with you. This scenario was requested by Actoroffoxes

Valt Aoi: When he first met you. He says that's when his life truly started. 

Shu Kurenai: When you first saw him shirtless. He said that he loved the wag 

Rantaro Kiyama: When you two had your first date. He says apparently you bought him candy. 

Wakiya Murasaki: When he first kissed you. He says that you tasted sweet. 

Daigo Kurogami : When you dressed up like a Neko. He says that when you looked the most hot ever.

Ken Midori: When he first cuddled with you. He says that your body is soft and nice to snuggle with. 

Ben Azuki: When you two celebrated yours and his birthday. He says that he loves to see you happy. 

Ukyo Ibuki: When he saw you naked. He says that he likes what he dragged you into. 

Zac The Sunrise: When he first heard you sing. He says you have the most beautiful and melodic voice ever.

Xander Shakadera:His favorite moment with you? When you fell asleep on him. He says that enjoyed that moment because he got to draw hearts on your cheeks. 

Lui Shirosagi: When he cooked for you because he got to show his sweet side. He says that he liked how you flattered him. 

Free De La Hoya: When you turned into a Chibi. He says you were so soft and amazing when you two were sleeping together. 

Ren Wu Sun: When you saw him Naked. He loved how embarrassed you looked. 

Fubuki Sumiye: When spent your first rainy day together. He said that he loved spending time with you alone. 

Suoh Genji: When you two visited the beach. He says he loved how you looked in your bikini. 

Xavier Bogard:  When he first made out with you. He says gig are a extremely good kisser. 

Phi: When you changed genders because he thought it was funny how people thought he was YOUR girlfriend. 

Hearts: When you wore his clothes. He says you looked like you were ready for some fun.