When You Are Sick

Valt Aoi: Gets his mom over to take care of you because he has no idea what to do. 

Shu Kurenai: He takes care of you all day. Brings you food, takes your temperature, feeds you medicine, kisses your forehead when you fell sad. 

Rantaro Kiyama: Brings you to the doctor straight away. 

Wakiya Murasaki: Hires professional doctors to come over to take care of you. Acts like it's the end of the world now that you're sick. 

Daigo Kurogami : Has adorable kitties bring over tissues , cough drops and cuddles. Once in a while he'll come in and cuddle with you. 

Ken Midori: Puts in puppet shows for you to make you laugh. 

Ben Azuki: Gets sick along with you so you both stayed in bed together. 

Ukyo Ibuki: Still makes out with you. He doesn't care if he gets sick. (He somehow didn't get sick)  :/

Zac The Sunrise: Sings you a song about how he loves you and wants you to get better. 

Xander Shakadera: Feeds You medicine and comforted you. Makes you laugh until you start having another coughing  fit. 

Lui Shirosagi: Takes you to the doctor and then did everything the doctor said to do. (He's actually very protective of you) 

Free De La Hoya: Sleeps with you. ;)

Ren Wu Sun: Runs around getting you blankets and water even when you don't need it. 

Fubuki Sumiye: Gets Shu over so they can take care of you together. It's like twice the love. 

Suoh Genji: Sends you flowers and get well soon notes. 

Xavier Bogard: Faints when he realized that you were sick.

Phi: Strokes you hair and comforts you. Snuggles with you and kisses your cheek when you have to take medicine. 

Hearts: Brings you to the doctor and spends the whole day spoiling you.