When You See Him Move On

Valt Aoi: For the first time you two broke up,  you decided to go for a walk in the park. But you regretted it when you saw him and the girl he were cheating with training. God it hurt. 

Shu Kurenai: You saw him walking hand in hand with another girl. "Oh hey (Y/N), have to Met (G/N)? She's my girlfriend." You blinked back tears as you said," I hope your happy."

Rantaro Kiyama: It's only been a few days after you two broke up, but you already saw him dating Sasha. He wouldn't even look at you. That nerve of him, but you can't help still liking him. 

Wakiya Murasaki: "Oh Wakiya, can you buy me a necklace?" Wakiya's new girlfriend asked. "Sure baby!" You have been kind of stalking them ever since they started dating. It was kind of obvious though  that she was a god digger. But why would he care?

Daigo Kurogami: He broke up with you because you were holding him back. In a text he sent "(Y/N), I found a new girl, and she's a way better Blader than you. This really is off the better." The sad part was... you're still love with him. 

Ken Midori: A few days after your break up you saw him having his puppets nibbling a girl's cheeks. You turned away, how could he look so happy? 

Ben Azuki: "I'm so glad you're my girlfriend, a girl that won't criticize me.." He said, cuddling a new girl. Maybe he didn't mean for you to hear them, but still. 

Ukyo Ibuki: When you were walking in the park, you could see Ukyo pinning a girl to the trees and making out with her. You ran away before they can notice you with tears streaming down your face. 

Zac The Sunrise: It was hard to avoid them. Now every time you two were forced to do a duet, he would call his girlfriend onto the stage and kiss her. It hurts.. especially with everybody cheering for them..

Xander Shakadera: "Where have you been all my life,"he asked his new girl. She was cuddling in his arms. They HAD to do it in the dojo. That was just mean. 

Lui Shirosagi: It was actually pretty Easy for him to find a new girl. After all he had his own fan club. One day Lui came up to you with his girlfriend by his side. "Who needs you (Y/N)!" You can feel tears coming down you face as you turned away from them laughing. 

Free De La Hoya: You wake  up to BC Sols every morning, so you have to see them make goo goo eyes at each other. Does he even care about you any more? This break up sure was harsh...

Ren Wu Sun: Every since you "cheated" on him, he began dating this girl in the dojo. You cannot bare the pain of the  cuddling everyday. Talk about mean..

Fubuki Sumiye: It was like you didn't exist anymore. All he cared about was Nika,do I have to say anymore?

Suoh Genji: You have no idea how quickly Suoh can get a girlfriend when he tried. You cannot be paid to watch them make out everyday. "Hope you're happy Genji" you mumbled to yourself as you cried. 

Xavier Bogard: He hasn't talk to you ever since you defeated him in the cruise. But when you try to visit him in England, he was happily chatting with a pink hair girl. They looked so cute together, you just decided to walk away sadly. 

Phi: Amazing how you can find a girl that loves destruction. You cried as you looked at  how this can be Phi's true soulmate. 

Hearts: "Hehe! Look how at how alone you are now (Y/N)! This is what cheaters like you get!" You can't bare the pain of the sight of Hearts new girl's arms around his neck and laughing at your pain. Wow, it hurt..