Visiting A Haunted House

Requested by MelonIsPainted  ! 

You and you boyfriend decided to visit a haunted house for Halloween. Legend says that it's the oldest house in the town and the previous owner died horribly and haunts the place. 

The boys, they all have their own way of coping with fear or helping you cope with fear as you guys walked through the house. The official Halloween Special is next chapter! 

One more question, how many of you watch BNHA? If you do, what do you think about Shota Aizawa? (IK I've already asked this but still :) )

Valt Aoi: Too scared to go so you two spent the whole day trick or treating.

Shu Kurenai: Spends the whole night comforting you. "Everything will be fine (Y/N), I'm here by your side."

Rantaro Kiyama: Sucking on His thumb like it was a lollipop. "Nothings wrong!" I'm not scared!"

Wakiya Murasaki: Paid you to leave the haunted house.

Daigo Kurogami: The ghost actually showed up and left the house out of fear because of him. "I'M NOT SCARY!"

Ken Midori: Playing with you. "Can't we just act normal?"

Ben Azuki: Roars around the house,

Ukyo Ibuki: He dragged you to an abandoned room, if you read the past chapters, you already know.

Zac The Sunrise: Sings the night away. "In a haunted house... lala" 

Xander Shakadera: Although he looks mature, he spent the whole night crying on the floor. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Lui  Shirosagi: He wasn't scared at all. "Haunted houses are a scam. These are totally fake."

Free De La Hoya: He fell on the floor and started sleeping. " zzzz, haunted house.... AAAA GHOST IN MY DREAM! Zzzz."

Ren Wu Sun: You two weren't really scared so you two did each other's hair in the house. "Well?

Fubuki Sumiye: God damn mister perfect was protecting you the whole night. "Everything will be just fine, how about we just leave and get some ice cream or something?"

Suoh Genji: Decorated the whole house with black flowers. "Just because this house is haunted doesn't mean it doesn't have to look unfashionable."

Xavier Bogard: Poor smol bean Screams his head off and hold your hands the whole time. "(Y/N)!! Help me!! Wait, whose hand am I holding? Oh it's yours."

Phi: He became friends with the ghost. "You haunt souls? Impressive, teach me please."

Hearts: He was actually scared. "No! Ghosts! NOOOO!"