HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 🎃

Happy Halloween To All My Fantastic Readers! I'm so happy to celebrate it with you all! This is a special chapter. So basically, you and your boyfriend all have special plans for the evening, but what? Here's where you find out! There's also a question at the end of every character, so answer it in the comments!

Valt Aoi: Trick Or Treating the whole night! When dressing up, do you go with scary or pretty?

Shu Kurenai: Trying to find the hottest outfit for each other to wear. What your couple costumes be?

Rantaro Kiyama: Buying about every candy bag in the store. What's your favorite candy?

Wakiya Murasaki: Seeing What face paint makes you look the prettiest before going trick or treating. Does your costume need face paint?

Daigo Kurogami: Him fainting when he saw you in a Neko costume, again. If you were to dress up like a Neko, would you aim for hot or cute?

Ken Midori: He's too shy to go out, so you two stayed home and made Jack O Lanterns. Did you ever use a Pumpkin as a bowling ball?

Ben Azuki: You two try to scare each other. Did you ever try to do a scary prank on someone, if so, what was it?

Ukyo Ibuki: Him making you try on all revealing costumes... Would you wear it?

Zac The Sunrise: You two had a concert performance on Halloween. You got paid in either money or candy. Which one you choose?

Xander Shakadera: Trying to find a costume that fits him. What costume would you give Xander?

Lui Shirosagi: Finding ways to scare little kids into dropping their candy. Have you ever done that?

Free De La Hoya: You two got into deer costumes and slept together. Who's staying for Halloween tonight?

Ren Wu Sun: You dressed him up as a princess overnight and is now trying not to get pranked back. Have you ever gone trick or treating as a princess?

Fubuki Sumiye: Betting On who can get more candy. Do you prefer chocolate or candy?

Suoh Genji: You decided he might turn to his dark side so you two stayed in. What costume would match his sweet side? What costume would match his dark side?

Xavier Bogard: Baking pumpkin cookies :) What color should be the cookies? What color is the MAIN Halloween color?

Phi: Summons a bunch of spirits to go haunt Hearts. Do you think Phi, And we're talking PHI here, should celebrate Halloween?

Hearts: Summons a bunch of spirits to go haunt Phi. Should these brothers just make up?!