Self Indulgence Disaster

Mature Sexual Content

Apparently a warm cuddly Michael was like a sleeping pill to me. I woke to my phone going off to give him his 2 am meds and change his bandages. As I woke up I realize that in the night at some point, Michael had snuggled up tightly against me. His leg over top of mine and his thigh was laying between my legs. He was draped partially over my chest and his face was buried into the side of my neck.

Well, at least he hadn't had any difficulty making himself comfortable, I smirked wryly to myself. Then I realised that I had apparently done the same thing as my arm was wrapped around him, holding him tightly to me and my other leg had wrapped around the top of his, trapping his leg between mine. He couldn't have pulled away if he had wanted to, my other hand had apparently found his head and was partially cupping his face and partially entwined in his hair.

Oh shit. I also had wood.

I laid there not sure what to do but knowing I had to think fast cause the alarm was gonna wake him up soon and I would be stuck explaining to my practically invalid best friend why I was molesting him in the middle of the night. I slowly and carefully extracted myself from the sleeping tangle of Michael just in time to be able to pretend I was waking him up to give him his meds.

"Hey man, it will only take a second and you can go right back to sleep." I said as I reached over and shut off the alarm.

"Mmmm", he stretched and his eyes didn't even open as I handed him the pills and he rolled to his side to take a sip. In my panic, I had forgotten just how he always had been a heavy sleeper.

Now with illness, exhaustion and a boatload of scripts. He was like a brick when he slept.

He was already back to sleep. I wasn't sure he ever actually woke up. I went to change his bandages and realized he had morning wood.

I unwrapped his upper body first hoping the stiffy was gone by the time I did his legs. No such luck. Great, cream and wrapping. I pondered skipping this part, but knew that wasn't even an option. I was just going to have to man up and deal. I huffed at him and mumbled to myself "it's a damn good thing I love you man."

After the words left my mouth, I realized just how true that was. I smiled to myself and felt a bit less awkward. Though that changed when I rubbed the cream into his thigh, which he normally did the parts he could reach, I hadn't thought that far ahead, his one arm was flung over his eyes as he normally slept when lights were on or the sun was out. But his other hand had reached down to touch my hand and he moaned softly in his sleep and shifted his hips towards my hand.

I adjusted myself then finished up as quickly as was possible, he didn't make any more sounds or moves, but the noticeable arousal never left him and neither did my mine.

I turned off all the lights again and then heard the pitiful telltale sound of a tearful whimper. I sighed.

OK. this kinda sucked, and was totally not fair. I mumbled and grumbled to myself as I crawled back into bed with him and he flopped back over onto me. But I had to admit, it wasn't the worst feeling in the world. I sighed and pretended to be "put upon" as he snuggled warmly against me and cuddled back into my side, burying his face in my neck.

It was actually quite pleasant, I never enjoyed this shit with girls. I fucked them then peaced out unless I was drunk and even then, I usually got up and found somewhere else to sleep. But this was, actually, really nice.

Probably cause I knew he had no strings attached. OK that was bullshit too. Michael was nothing but strings. strings strings and more strings. but I didn't care I guess..