More Loving

Mature Sexual Content

  Devlin watched me quietly for a couple of moments as if he was trying to figure something out, I just smiled shyly and blushed again. "Alright, if you're sure," pausing for another moment, watching me intently as if expecting me to change my mind but then got a grin on his face stood up and took the step that brought him over to me and wrapped one arm around my waist lifting me up off the stool so quickly and easily I gasped his other hand threaded into my hair and he took advantage of my gasp to quickly claim my mouth with a passionate kiss then kissed my neck and in a sexy low husky voice "Your wish is my command." 

I felt a thrill run from my hair to the tips of my toes as my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and I returned his kiss wrapping my arms around his shoulders I whimpered softly into his mouth as he kissed me. god, I loved it when he kissed me, and damn, he was kissing me like a starved man then began to kiss my neck when I suddenly wondered something "When was the last time you had sex, Devlin?"

He pulled back, blinked at me and arched a brow, I blushed when I realized this was probably not the best timing to ask a question like that... "It's been a while baby. definitely not since we became a couple. why?"

I shrugged and blushed, biting my lower lip as he lowered both his hands to cup my ass with them and lifted me against him more comfortably so I was supported by his hands and forearms and up a little higher resting on his lower abs, but he didn't put me down like I expected him to.

He looked at me quietly for a few moments before answering me. "I tried to once after you told me you were gay in the locker room after practice that day. but it was only out of habit when a girl propositioned me."But I ended up passing on it cause I just wasn't into it. So that's been like. months." I blinked at him. the guy who literally sometimes had a different girl each day actually has even on rare occasions been with two different chics in the same day... I went for months without sex once since I came out to him... I looked into his glittering golden eyes and felt mesmerized by them as my brain ticked away at what he just told me. He continued, "I just feel the same about it . and we had the whole 'cuddling rules' thing. and it just didn't feel right to do anything with anyone else besides you."

He took a deep breath. "So I turned the chics down whenever they approached me, a rumor got started up that I had a girlfriend from a different school, and I just let the rumor mill do its thing." Devlin shrugged, then smiled a shy, crooked, little boy smile he sometimes would get on his face when he was sincerely touched by something, which wasn't often and then he kissed the tip of my nose."

"Michael, when I said that I've loved you longer than I even knew, I really meant it. I was just too dense to recognize what I was feeling, but that doesn't mean the love for you wasn't there." It was his turn to blush, which was so rare I almost forgot what we were talking about it shocked me so much.

Suddenly, my heart felt so full I thought it might burst in my chest and I felt tears spill out my eyes "Awww, sweetheart, don't cry, you'll break my heart if you cry baby. " he said softly when he saw my tears, then gently cupped my face between his hands, dried away my tears with his thumb and slowly pressed a gentle kiss to each of the tear tracks on my cheeks then so softly and sweetly pressed his lips to mine tenderly, my heart got more fill, I felt so much emotion I wondered if anyone ever died from being overwhelmed with feeling too much love. if it could happen I swear I would have burned to ash right here in his arms.

He really loved me. I pulled back from the kiss, to gaze into those beautiful golden glittering eyes of the man who had held my heart for so long even when he didn't know it, my breath hitched as I whispered softly "Make love to me Dev.."

He pulled back to look at me again, his glittering golden eyes darkened and I felt his hand grip my ass a little more firmly as he claimed my mouth with his, still sweetly but the tone was definitely more dominating, he kissed me passionately and I felt the warm thrill through me all the way down to my toes, but it wasn't just sexual tension. My heart also thrilled and was beating a rapid staccato in my chest. I loved this man and even more profoundly amazing. he loved me back. and I didn't care what it was like or if it was going to feel weird. suddenly I wanted to be connected to him in every way possible. I already loved his heart and soul, and now I wanted to feel him loving me with his body. I wanted him to possess me in every way possible. my fingers threaded into his hair as I returned his impassioned kiss, next I knew he was carefully lowering me onto the bed and gently divesting me of my clothing then pulling his own off. my heart hammered in my chest. this was it. the day I had dreamed about for so long. part of me couldn't believe it was happening. Devlin loved me and we were about to consummate that love. my heart was banging in my chest as nervousness rippled through me. Devlin must have seen something in my expression because the next thing I knew he was hushing me and had me wrapped up in his arms holding me to his chest "shhh its ok baby. don't worry, I know what I'm doing and I'll go as slow as you need to." I nodded and buried my face into the crook of his neck, embarrassed by my sudden bout of nerves, gah sometimes I could be such a girl, No . that wasn't right. I was worse... I was just. so soft and sensitive. but. oh well... Devlin must be ok with it. because he knew me better then I knew myself and he was in love with me. I smiled softly into his neck and pressed a shy soft kiss there as I laid quietly in his arms letting him cuddle me and kiss my forehead tenderly. he loved me. he really truly loved me. and I trusted him, I pulled back and smiled at him, he smiled softly back at me "You still with me baby?" I nodded as he let his hand trail down my naked back to palm my ass gently but firmly