Does Sam have feelings for me?

A: Colby.
C: yeah.
A: I know you will probably say no but I would like to go on a road trip before the baby is born.
C: are you sure?
A: why wouldn't I be?
C: just because you know......
A: what because of the accident I'm not capable of ever entering a car what a great move that was.
I get up and sit up stairs with Gus. I'm feeling paranoid. I don't know if the pregnancy isn't going to go well. I did something that no one should ever do. I googled what could go wrong onna pregnancy. After reading a few I sat and cried. Colby must of heard me and came upstairs. He didn't say a word and just laid next to me a cuddled me.

 He didn't say a word and just laid next to me a cuddled me

C: your gonna be okay. We will go on a road trip tommorow.
He whispered in my ear. It's hard to stay mad at him. He spoils me and I know he is going to spoil the baby. Even though it's like a 0.1% chance of anything happening while I'm pregnant I can sleep. I lie awake. Colby wakes up.
C: let's go to target.
A: why it's 1am
C: it will settle your mind plus we can go get ice cream and look at the baby stuff.
I smile and get up. I get one of his mercy hoodies and put on some sliders. He has hold of my hand while he drives the car. I look at him and he smiles.
C: why are you looking at me like that.
A: your the best fiancè in the world.
C: how do you know you've only been engaged to me.
A: that's true.
I see the well known target sign and that's when he stops and says.
C: I've been looking at what could go wrong too.
I smile and we get out the car. What was I supposed to say to that? We walked in and it was quite. We start walking up to the baby section. Everything looks so cute. I refrain from buying anything.
A: colbs can we go to the book section to see if they have any baby books.
He nods and we walk over. I see a baby name book and a handbook. I pick them both up. I see Colby stood awkwardly.
A: what's wrong you've Harley said a word.
C: it's just I don't know if I'm ready to have a baby.
A: oh.
That's all I said oh. I wasn't ready. We headed to check out and back to the car. Colby drops me off home.
C: I'm gonna go for a drive. I need to think.
He drives off. I walk in. I go upstairs and knock on sams bedroom door.
A: Sam you awake I need to talk.
S: erm yeah come in.
I sit on his bed.
S: what's wrong.
A: Colby said he doesn't think he's ready then drove off.
S: Alex it's going to be ok.
He hugged me. He smelt good.

Sam P.O.V
It's 3am and Alex knocks on my door I wake up and she tells me Colby isn't ready and that be drove off. I hugged her. I have to be honest I do sort have feelings for her. I mean she has been through alot. But she is pregnant with my best friends baby and they are getting married.
A: Sam I don't know if he's going to come back.
S: I'll go try find him.
I get up and put a hoodie on and some joggy bottoms on. I can feel Alex looking at me. I grab my keys and head out.

Alex P.O.V
Colby gets up and get dressed.  He has the body of a god. He will do anything for me. I don't know I it's pregnancy hormones but I think I have feelings or him. I fell asleep in his bed.

C: where's Alex. SAM I swear is she's in you bed I'm gonna kill you.

I heard a this and i woke up. Colby had Sam pulls up against the wall with his arm across his through.

C: WHAT DID I TELL YOU.
A:COLBY GET THE FUCK OFF HIM YOUR GONNA KILL HIM