I Am Confusion

A few days later.:
Im down stairs so is Corey, colby aaron, the twins and Elton is coming I've later. I walk into the kitchen were Sam is and sit in the counter.

S: hey.
A: hey. So.
S: so.
A: you and kat.
S: yeah.....
A: how are things.
S: we are taking things slow. But enough of me and kat what about the masculine tension building up around Corey and colby.
A: dont it's fucking shit because I feel really bad for Corey and colby says he's not doing anything but......
I look over and see colby playing with elijah and Corey playing with hunter.
S: colby knows what he is doing.
A: sam I don't know what to do anymore.
I put my head in his shoulder he rubs mh back.
A: I just want Jake back. I miss him.
S: I know we all do.

At that moment Elton walks in.
E: Alex. Cheer up I've brought doughnuts.
A: thanks el.
He kisses me on my forehead. Colby walks over eating a doughnut. With a baby in his arms.
CB: oy el don't be pulling all these moves on my girl.
E: she's left you before for someone in the trap House I'm sure she will do it for me I'm sure.
He bites his lip and winks before taking a bite of his doughnut and patting colby in his back and walking away.

Everyone kind of stands there not knowing what to do and wanting to laugh. Colby looks fuming.
A: colbs don't worry about him. Pass elijah he needs a nap.
Colby passes me him. I shove the rest of the doughnut in my mouth and then getting hunter. I walk upstairs and put them in the crib rocking them with their pacifiers. I collapse on the bed looking up at the celling. Elton walks in.
E: you OK?
A: yeah.
E: somethings bothering you. What is it?
A: is it true what you said? If I left colby and came to you, you would like it.
E: I didn't say it exactly like that. But yeah I would.
He brushes hair from my face. I smile.

Colby shouts up the stairs.
C: Alex me and Sam are going out we will be back tomorrow.
A: OK. Bye.
S: bye.
E: I don't wnat to cause anymore drama just think of what I said.
A: but Elton. I.....i do want you.

He comes over and kisses me. I wrap my arms around him and he lifts me up. He closes the door while our lips are still locked. That's when I realise the babies are in the room. I stop and he begins to kiss my kneck.
A: Elton. Stop.
E: OK. Sorry.
I get down off him and check in the babies still fast asleep. They were. I sit next to Elton on the bed and lay my head in his shoulder.
A: I dont want to be with colby any more.
E: what. Don't do this because of me.
A: im not.
E: then why are you doing it.
A: because... Because I... I don't think I love him anymore.

Elton lifts my head up.
E: you do what your heart wants. But don't break up with him because of what happened here.
I nod and Elton unlocks the door and leaves. I wait a few minutes before grabbing the baby monitor and going to Aaron's room. I lay on his bed. He sits next to me.

Aa: what's up.
A: me and Elton.... Kinda made out.
Aa: what.
A: I also realised I dont have feelings for colby.
Aa: wait.... Why?
A: ever since Jake died and the twins were born I felt like I needed someone to love me because I couldn't love my self over what happened because of Jake.
Aa: I understand. You have to talk to colby.
A: I will tommorow imma go to bed. Thanks Aaron.
Aa: anytime.

I get up and walk into me and colbys room. I check in the twins. They are asleep. I get changed into jakes shirt that I sleep in and take off my makeup before getting into the bed. I stared at the ceiling. Oh how I wished Jake was here. How we would spend every waking moment together. How much the twins look like him. How they will grow up and devolp traits like his. But the future I don't see colby. Or Corey. Or Elton. I see myself.....playing in the garden. In my own house. The twins are only young. I can't be moving out right now.

I feel like you guys are hating me rn. But I don't have any inspiration and I just live drama. But if you have any ideas suggests please. Love you guys 🖤

The next morning:
I wake up to colby laid on the other side of the bed. It's 8am so he's probably been asleep for 3 hours ish. I wlak down stairs and Elton sat at the finning table editing. I give him an awkward smile before opening the fridge. I grab out some Greek yoghurt and honey and sit at the table. It's still awkward. I'm hoping that someone will come down stairs. Praying that one of the baby's will cry.

E: this is shit. I don't deserve the silent treatment.
A: acctually. I think you do.
E: why? Why Alex?
A: because you kissed me.
E: you lead me on.
A: Elton. I think you will find you were leading me on first.
E: this is fucking childish.
A: you don't say.
E: for fuck sake Alex. Can you act like a grown up?
A: i do act like a grown up. Have done my full fucking life. I've barely had chance to 'act like a child' or 'be childish' because everytime my life is some what normal something happens and its not and right now it's far from that.

And at that moment one of the baby's starts to cry.
A: and if ya don't mind imma go and act like a grown up.
I turn alrund on my heels and walk into me and colbys room. I pick up elijah and rock him but then hunter starts to fuss so I pick him up.
A: looks like your both hungry. Doesn't it?
I walk out the bedroom and Aaron is stood at his door way.
Aa: want help.
A: sure.
I look into his bed room and he closes his quickly.
A: ooh. Had fun last night.
Aa: yeah but so did you.
A: shut up.

Time skip.
It's about 3pm and colby is finally awake. I hear him go to the toilet and crawl back I to bed. The baby's are napping to I walk upstairs and sit in the bed crossed legged. Colby wraps his arms around my waist.
A: colby. We need to talk.
C: uh oh. Talk or talk talk.
A: talk talk.
C: OK.
He sits up and loos at me. He knows what's coming. But i can see some hope in his eyes. I wanr to cry.
A: colby. You've been with me through thick and thin. No matter what happens you always take me back. But recently....
C: Alex if it's about corey I can make things better.
A: colby its not  just listen. Recently I've realised I don't love you like o used to.... I don't love anyone as much as I love the twins or as much as I loved Jake. I've tried to love you. I've been trying to force myself to lu e you because i want to. But I know now that's why. I felt like I need someone to love me before I loved myself and that's part true because I feel like I can't love myself because of what happened to Jake. I feel like it's nh fault. I don't want that to affect my relationship. I've had mixed feelings towards everyone. That's why I'm admitting that me and Elton made out lats night while you were gone. I pushed him away because it was wrong. But I feel like you deserve to know.

Colby doenst say anythibg. He can tell km in pain. He just hugs me. I just cry. I can't tell he's crying. I never wanted any of this to happen. I do love him but not for the right reasons. So it's better if I'm not with him. I lift his head up and kiss him. I dint care that both of our noses are runny.we eventually pull away and our fore heads are touching.
A: i will always love you colby brock. Always.
C: I know and I will always love you Alex Bell.