The Accident

Colby drops me off home so I can get ready and says he will pick me up at 8. I look in my wardrobe and can't find anything. I see a reflection of something on my bed in my mirror. I read the note:
'I thought you might want a new outfit so I put this together I hope you like it.
-colby x'
I smile an put it on. I take a p8cture and send it to him.

How can someone I've know for such a small amount of time know me so much

How can someone I've know for such a small amount of time know me so much. I put my hair into 2 Dutch braids and that's when I got a text:
'Hi sorry babe but can you drive to the party I've had a few beers and I don't want to be drunk driving
It was from Colby. I sent really mind driving and it's better me driving then him risk8ng his life or someone else's coming to pick me up. I grabbed my keys and headed out. It was already dark out and Colby house was a 15 minute drive which wasn't that bad. I turned on the radio. I turned onto the motor way and a car was driving on the wrong side of the road and I don't notice until it was too late. Everything was a blur. All I heard was sirens and people talking to me.

Colby P.O.V:
I forgot I had to pick up Alex but I had too many beers so I had to text her to ask if she would drive here and she agreed. I couldn't wait till she arrived. But as the clock became 9.30 pm I began to panic I phoned her.
C: hello Alex. Where are you?
D: I'm sorry but you must be Alexandreas boy friend. She has been involved in a car accident and she's in hospital.
I froze and my phone slipped out of my hand and hit the floor. I ran towards Sam.
C: Sam Alex has been involved in a car accident.
S: do you want me to drive you I havnt drank all night.
We got in the car and started to drive towards the hospital and that's when I saw it. In the motorway I saw Alex's car all smashed up. No chance she survived. I was shaking. We arrived at the hospital and I had never ran so fast in my life. That's when I saw her. I dropped to my knees and cried. She was alive but in a horrible state. Sam ran towards me and picked me up and sat me on a chair.
S: it will be ok bro she is strong she will make through this.
C: it's all my fault.
S: it's not.
A police officer knocked on the door. P: You must me Colby Brock. Alex was hit by a car driving on the wrong side of the road. The driver has been arrested and will not be seeing the light of day anytime soon.
S: thank you officer.
Her face was all bruised and her head had been sticked up and her leg need an operation and her arm was broken.
C: God damn it Alex you are lucky to be alive. You scared me .
I kissed her on her head. I'm not leaving her side until she is ok.
S: I'm gonna have to go. I'm tired and we didn't lock the front door.
Every memory we had together flashed across my mind. I love her. I don't want to leave her ever again.