Colby cheated

I didn't know what to say. I walked out I went to bed. The next day I woke up. He wasn't next to me. I know I was gonna be akward if I talked to be Sam. I knocked on his door.
S:yeah.
A: Sam do you know where Colby is?
S: I'll drive you to him.
A: you don't have to.
S: I think it's best if I do...
I didn't know what he ment by that. We got into sams car.
A: why are we ousides of katrinas.
S: just go in.
I walked into katrinas and that's when I saw it. Katrina and Colby making out.
A: YOU DICK HEAD YOU ACCUSED ME OF CHEATING WHEN YOU ARE KISSING THE FACE OF THIS WHORE WHILE I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD.
c: Alex I'm sorry. You've been distant.
A: I've been distant.
S: listen Colby leave Alex alone and don't come back home you can stay here with this slut.
That's when I took of my engagement ring and give it to him.
A: maybe you can give this to her.
I walked out with tears streaming down my face. Sam drove me home and I didn't know what to do.
A: Sam I'm sorry. Katrina is a slut.
S: it's ok.
A: I don't want to be alone right now.
S: neither.
A: can we watch the lion king.
S: I'll go make us some drinks.

H

e held my hand because he could tell I was shacking. What the fuck has happened. What am I supposed to do about the baby. My phone kept going off with Colby messaging me. I threw my phone at the wall. Sam sat up and pulled me into a tight hug.
A: what am I supposed to do about the baby.
S: I'll help you raise it we can raise it together.
That's when he kissed me. I forgot Colby had a key. He was in.
C: I was right all along so how do I even know the kids mine.
A: what are doing here.
C: coming to get some stuff and maybe if you let me speak you would have known the actual story.
You could tell he had been crying. What have I done I'm such an awful person. I criticise  him for jumping to conclusions too quick when I've just done it. I try to run after him and that's when I slip over because it had been raining and fell on my stomach. Colby must have saw me and ran to help me. They both took me on the car to the hospital.
C: help she fell on her stomach and she's pregnant.
That's when doctors and nurses put me on a bed a rushed me away. Colby had hold of my hand but as they pushed me through the doors we were forced to let go. I had lost the baby. Colby comes on and hugs me.
C: Alex I'm so sorry it's my fault.
I didn't say anything just carried on looking forward.
C: Alex I'm sorry listen to me. Everything I've ever done is wrong so I'm just gonna stay out of your way and move out. He goes to get up and I grab his arm.
A: pls stay. I don't want to be alone.

 I don't want to be alone

Sams P.O.V
I still can't believe Katrina cheated on me with my best friend and I can't believe my best friend cheated on his fiancè. Non of this matters Alex has been rushed into hospital. I leave to go and get her some roses and Colby comforts her. I stand at the door way and I see them I go and put the roses on the bed as they are both asleep and walk out. Why does the world hate me.