Eggooo

I get up and walk into jakes room. The first time in months. I open his wardrobe and see one of his favourite hoodies. It still smells like him. I smile and remember it's the hoodie he wore on our first date. I walk over to his bed side table and see a photo of me and him. It's the time we were on the road trip. The first time I met him officially. A tear rolls down my face as I smile.  I know I have to pack up his things one day. But today isn't the day.
Aa: long time no see.
I turn around Aaron is tood at the door. He went away after jakes death because it was too much for him and he's came back. I run over to him and hug him.
A: I've missed you.
Aa: same. You've gotten big.
A: aw thanks.
Aa: how have you been coping.
A: better.
We talked for a little while before heading down stairs and playing fortnite.
A: Aaron. I need to tell you something.
Aa: yeah. Go ahead.
A: I've broke up with Corey because I felt like it was too soon to be in a relationship after Jake died and I was pregnant with his baby. Then he didn't say anything and ended the call. Colby is coming with me to the scan tomorrow. He also broke down to me. Aaron I'm scared.
He dundt sya anything pulled me into a hug in his arms.

That was the truth. I am scared. Truly. I knwk I'm going to have to go shopping for this but I'm going to wait until the scan to see if everything is OK.

The next day
Colby drives me to the hospital to get and ultrasound. I'm nervous. We pull into the hospital and that when the memories come flodding back my breathing increase along with my heart rate. Colby can see that. He parks up and looks at me.
C: you gonna be OK
I nod take a few deep breaths and walk into the maternity ward. We sit in a few awkward minutes until a nurse comes our.
N: Alex you can come through.
Me and colby get up and walk into the room. I lay in the bed an dlift my roo over my belly. Colby had hold of my hand.
N: do you want to know the gender of the babies.
A: erm no thanks..... Wait babies.
N: yeah as in 2.
I looked at colby and his eyes were glued to the screen. I smiled. He was crying. I smile at him.
C: your gonna be a mom.
A: Im gonna be a mom.
N: and you a dad.
I didn't correct her. I didn't want to. I know I should of but I didn't.
N: would you like to know the genders.
A: no could you put it in an envelope so my friend can create a gender reveal.
She nods and leaves while I get changed. Colbys still smile.

Back at the house
Me and colby come back to the house and I go upstairs to Aaron's room. I knock on the door.
A: hey.
Aa: hey everything OK.
A: cant I come and chill with you.
He laughs and slaps his bed for me to come and sit.
Aa: so you still beast a fortnite.
A: guess we will see. Pass your controller.
He passes me it and yet again I get the most kills and come first.

Aa: pregnant and still a beast.
A: don't let the belly fool you.
Aa: how are things with you and colby.
A: I dint fucking know. One minute he's about to kiss me and the next he's shouting at me.
Aa: he's bipolar.
A: I know. Im gonna go and have a showers. It's been a long day.
Aa: OK. I'll see you later.
A: yeah.

I walk past colbys room. He's sat on his bed fiddling with something. I walk in and see it's my engagement ring.
A: hey.
C: oh hey, sorry
A: colby, why are you apologising?
C: erm I..... I don't know.
A: are you okay?
C: erm... I.. I don't know.
A: wanna talk about it.
He nods and I sit on the bed next to him.
C: Alex. I know... actually I don't know if you and corey are still together and I know you don't want a relationship but when you are ready do you....
A: yeah......
C: I knew.....i feel like such... Wait...
A: colby I wbat a relationship just not yet. I don't even knwk what's going on with Corey.
He hugs me. I smile.
A: listen Mr brock I'm going to have a shower.
He laughs and let's go off me.

Skipping a few days Alex and colby are dating and it's the gender reveal party.

A: colby. COLBY. COLBY BROCK.
C: what.
A: does this dress look okay.
C: Alex. You look beautiful. Like always.
A: come on.
I grab colby by his hand and we wlak down stairs. Everyone's here. Except Jake and Corey. I go I've to Aaron. I hug him.
Aa: thanks for this.
Elton heads over.
E: hey. I havnt see you in ages. Well since...ya know.
He hugs me and looks at Colby I wipser.
A: ill tell you later on.
He nods.

Aaron is stood on a chair.
Aa: right everyone. Time to go outside for the big reveal.
Me and colby walk out last. I see 2 boxes next to each other on a table. Me and colby both pick on each. We count down. 1.2.3.
A: IT'S A BOY.
C:IT'S A BOY.
I run over and hug colby.
A: i love you.
C: I love you too.
Honestly I do love him. Then Aaron salsk over and hands me 2 blue balloons.
Aa: for Jake. Let go of them.
I did. He would be so happy. That's when the tears happened. They were uncontrollable. Devyon walks over and hugs me.
D: my best friends going to be an mum.
A: aww dev.
V: Alex. I'm so happy.
Vicky comes an joins in with the hug.