Puppy Love

It's been a few weeks since the crash and colby and Corey are doing fine. Every time me and Jake goes out he surprises me everytime. Tonight we are planning to go to a farm so I wake up and look through my wardrobe for clothes warm enough as it's now autumn.

 Tonight we are planning to go to a farm so I wake up and look through my wardrobe for clothes warm enough as it's now autumn

I finish putting in my shoes when Jake walks in

I finish putting in my shoes when Jake walks in. He stands at the door and I look up at him.
A: what you looking at.
J: sorry I thought I saw someone beautiful but its just you.
A: oh haha.
I get up and punch him in his arm. He grabs it as if in pain and we walk down stairs.
A: hey can we go to Starbucks.
J: yeah. Sure.
A: I wanna try the pumpkin latte.
J: your such a basic white girl.
A: I am not. I've never had one.
He grabs my hand and spins me around. I start getting dizzy and pull away I fall over and cerca comes over ands starts licking me to death. I start laughing and Jake just starts recording me. I eventually get up with the help of Jake.

In the car:
I'm planning to go to England and to want to see if Jake wants to come with me. We are listening to half way there by bon Jovi. He's having a good time singing his heart out and I look at him.

A: Jake can I aka you something.
He turns down the music.
J: yeah what is it.
A: I was planning to go home for a week.
J: yeah....
A: would you like to come with me.
J: Alex I'm sorry I can't.
A: oh... Erm... That's fine.
J: are you sure.

Yeah it hurt and I don't know why because I've been home plenty of times by myself so why was tkdya different. I guess it was because I had my hopes on him coming but instead he can't.

We carry on driving and now we are listening to 11 minutes by YUNGBLUD and that when we turn into a farm and I see a sign saying puppy farm. I got so excited and I guess Jake could tell.
J: you look like a kid in a candy shop.
I stop and look him dead in the eye.
A: it's a sweet shop.
He starts laughing and I join in.

At the farm:
I was greeted with Jake pulling out his camera and the cute little barks of puppies. I was so impacient it go to the point where I took jakes camera and started to run with it. He started to chase me and picked me up. We went into the barn and there were so many puppies. I walked over to a pen were I saw some German shepards. I started to cry while petting one. I had a German shelatd bit he died.
J: pick the one you want and we will take it home
A: wait.... Really.
J: yep.
I sat in the pen and they all came running to me. The one that caught my eye was the one who was the biggest. I look at him and he I sso cute.

We called him bear

We called him bear. Honestly I did not let him go through out the car ride. We went to petco to get him so food and thing like that. The farmer handed us a lead for him so we brought him with us. We let him choose his toys and his water bowls. He picked red so we went for the full red theme. Red collar. Red bed. We got him his food and we found something called puppy milk so we got him some of that.
A: I love you Jake webber.
J: I love you to Alex Bell.
He kissed me. It feels like the first time everytime. I put a picture up of him on my insta and my phone blows up.

We keep bear away from cerca for now so he has time to settle in before he is over whelmed with the presence of a dog bigger then him. Well for now. We go up to my room and I sit km my bed and do some editing and replying to emails and things like that. That's when I get a text rom Jake saying 'at McDonald's do you want anything' I think for a moment. Then reply with ' chicken nuggets please 😍😍'. Then I carry on with doing some editing. Jake comes back with McDonald's in one hand and a bag of hair dye in the other. I dknt even question him andcarrued on eating my chicken nuggets.
J: I'm surprised you haven't asked what the dye is for.
A: what's it for.
J: we are gonna do hair dye roulette.
A: oh god.
J: what too much of a chicken.
He picks up a chicken nugget and starts making chicken sounds. I go towards him as if I'm gonna kiss him put just eat the chicken nugget instead. He looks shocked.
J: here I am taking the time out of my day to get you some food and you go and eat mine.
I smile. We had finished and I got all the rubbish and took it to the bin.

Tommorow is gonna be a great day.

_______________________________________

Hey so I haven't wrote in a long time school is starting and I have a lot of homework to do so yeah. Sorry 💙