P.O.V of Everyone

These are all P.O.V of Everyone from the last chapter you don't have to read but pls do and Enjoy...
-
-
-
Corey P.O.V
I've only just met Alex but it feels like I have known her for life  time. She is so sweet and caring. Plus she can also dance. I feel like she needs to be protected from the rest of the world and when that dude was harassing her I felt like i need to step in. I didn't care that I had busted my lip or broke my wrist. I only cared that Alex was ok. When she signed my cast it made me feel like a million bucks.

Colby P.O.V
I know I should be glad that Alex is happy but I breaks my heart to see the girl i nearly started a family with and nearly married. Now she is with Corey. I know they arnt technically and item bit when she was dancing and having fun with it made me feel like I should be the one there danc9ng with her and I should be the one protecting her.

Sam P.O.V
I don't know what to feel when it comes to Alex. She kissed me. But when i see her dancing and having fun it makes me think that she is the one. Me and Katrina havnt spoke since we split up and I don't want to. I'm happy that she is happy. She couldn't have picked anyone better to be with then Corey. I mean have you seen them. (Or have you read the story)

Jake P.O.V
I only met Alex a month of go and she's a cool girl. She knows how to have fun and she knows how to drink and she is no light weight. I think me and her are gonna be great friend or even more 😉😉😉.

(You know what let's just create drama in the trap house and let's even include Brennan and some others 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️)

I mean she is hot and she likes MCR and all the other emo bands. But when she was dancing I was all like "dang her booty can shake" and I think that dude was too. But Corey must have punched hard because he broke his wrist.

Elton P.O.V
When we all went out to the club's I bought a round of shots for everyone. Then we all took turns. But when Alex won the competition and got free drinks all night she was giving is the drinks. But I think someone had too much and started harassing her and Corey stepped in and punched this Greg dude so hard he broke his wrist. I didn't know he was that strong. She seems like a nice girl and I might have to invite her to live in the trap house with us since we have the space or maybe Corey will.........