Dance, Dance

A few hours later an i begin to get ready:

I walk out the bathroom and I see Jake sat on the bed

I walk out the bathroom and I see Jake sat on the bed. He's on his phone until he heard the clicking of my heels.
J: wow.
A: come on. It's time to go.
He grabs me by my waist. And kisses me.
A: Mr webber. I have somewhere to be.
J: yeah in my bed.
A: jakeee.
J: ugh fineeeee.
He gets up and we walk to the car. We get in and I grab the aux cord and play yungbluds anarchist. Jake rolls his eyes.
A: don't roll your eyes at me.
He turns up the music. We arrive at vickys and I get out the car.
A: don't wait up. I shouldn't be late any way.
J: OK love you.
A: love you too.
He drives away. I walk into vickys and I'm grated by a drink. A sex kn the beach.
A: thanks you know me so well.
V: I've missed you Alex.
She hugs me I can smell the alcohol.
V: are you still with Jake.
A: yep.
I flip my hair seeing if she will notice. She looks at me strangely. I keep on flipping my hair.
V:omg you dyed your hairrrr.
A: yeah. Now let's stop talking and start drinking.
V: yeahhhh.
She grabs my arm and we do shots. Then we start dancing. It's great having a night out with your friends and not worrying about Jake. I love him but I love not being with him all the time. It get to 2am and I decided its time for me to go. I say my goodbyes and get an uber back to the trap house. I see Colby, Sam and Corey sat downstrairs.
A: what are you guys doing up.
They say nothing and look at each other.
A: is it some secret Misson.
C: no we were exploring.
A: oh okay I'm off to bed.
They look at each other yet again. I walk up stairs and open the bed room door. I see Jake laid in bed next to some other girl with his arm over her. I grab the cover and throw them in the floor.
A: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!
She wakes up and looks at me. Jake looks at me too. Everyone runs in.
A: JAKE WHAT THE FUCK. AFTER EVERYTHING YOU GO AND CHEAT ON ME. I HATE YOU. DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME. AND YOU GET THE DUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE BEFORE I MAKE YOU.
? : YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT SKANK.
I grab her by her hair and. Drag her out of the bed out of the room down the stairs and out the door.
A: DON'T EVER CALL ME A FUCKING SKANK EVER AGAIN.
she doesn't say anything. Juts leaves. I break down on the steps. Aaron comes and sits next to me.
Aa: are you okay.?
A:sorry did I wake you.
Aa:don't worry about it.
He puts his arm around me and I rest my head on him.
A: I can't believe this. I can never have a relationship that will last. Why does it have to be me. I can't even exactly leave either because I sold my house.
Aa: you can stay in my room.
A: are you sure.
Aa: ill sleep on the sofa.
A: no we will share the bed it's fine.
We get up and I walk into me and Jake old room. I go in there and gran a few things.
J: Alex I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I was drunk please listen to me.
A: Jake juts fuck off. I'm too pissed for this.
He grabs my hand I turn around and look him in the eyes. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and neither could he.
A: we will talk about this in the morning.
I grab one of my tshirt and some shorts and my makeup wipes. I walk into Aaron's room.
A: Mr and Jake are going to talk in the morning.