ToO mUCh fOoD

It's Sunday morning and I wake up to am message from Colby saying "get your cute arse up and open it frount door I'm stood out here" honestly he is such a sweetheart. I open the door and there he is stood with a Starbucks in one hand and a donut in the other. We sat in the living room and watched some ghost hunting shit because you know why not. Every now and then I would jump bit he would pull me in tighter.
C: hey I'm sorry babe but I have to go me and Sam need to film a YouTube video for our chanel. I'll text you after.
As he got up I wrapped myself wrong his leg like a koala on a tree and gave him puppy eyes.
A: please don't go I just want to sit and cuddle.
C: I know but I have to go.
I started to quiver my lip. He smiled at me and said.
C: I'll be back in like 3 hours I promise. I got up and he have me a kid and a hug I walked him to the door and had a shower. Next thing I knew 3 hours had past and yet again Colby showed up at my door with food.
A: you really know a way to a girls heart.
C: well what can I say I'm a sucker for Chinese food.
A: same now can we stop talking and start eating.
We plated up the food and brought it into my room I didn't care if my bedding got food in it was just comfortable and my tv was bigger as it was where I spent most of my time. We put on umbrella academy on  as Gerard way wrote the original comic himself and we loved him. I fell asleep in his arms and he put the cover over me. I hoped he didn't leave through the night and he didn't. The next morning he woke me up with breakfast in bed.
A: every time I see you. You have food.
C: no good morning or anything I think I may have to stop bringing food for you if I don't even get a good morning.
A: your right goodmoring and I'm sorry.
C: it's ok and wanna come over to my place today or something.

We get into his car and he takes me I've to his and sams place. It's not what I expected. But I don't know what I was expecting.