What Would Have Happened If Jake Made It.

Yeah I know the titles long. But this story and other following until I say are what would have happened with life if Jake had made it. OK enjoy. 😊

I hold onto Corey I can't lose him too. Not now not ever. At that moment jakes heart rate stops. Nurses run in and we are forced out.
A: NO. JAKE. LET ME IN.
Corey had hold of me. I eventually give up and sit outside the room. Well Corey sits and I'm pacing. What feels like a lifetime later a nurse comes out.
N1: he will be fine. He should be awake in a few hours.
A: can I see him?
N1: yeah.
I walk in as Corey thanks her. I sit next to him and hold his hand while brushing his hair.
A:I'm sorry Jake. I shouldn't have never said them things.
C: Alex. I'm gonna go OK.
A: yeah. Thanks for coming.

I must have fell asleep because I woke up to someone stroking my hair. I wake up and it's Jake. He sounds quite groggy.
J: hey.
A: I'm so sorry I shouldn't have kicked you out especially when you have drank.
J: Alex... Alex it's fine it my fault.
A: no it's mine I kissed Corey. I've had mixed feelings but it took you getting in a car accident and nearly dieing for me to realise that I love you.
J: I love you more.
A: how? All I've done is hurt you.
J: it doenst matter the past is the past we need to talk more.
A: I agree.
J: go home and rest up ill be fine.
A: you sure?
J: yeah.
A: ill call Sam.

Sam arrives and drives me home.
S: you OK?
A: ill be. I'm just tired.
He smiles and we pull into the drive way. I walk past the boys in the living and straight into jakes toom and change into one of his merch tops. I lay in the bed and put in youtube.

Sam's p.o.v
It's been a few days since I picked Alex up from the hospital she hasn't left her room except for getting food from postmates and going to the toilet. She hasn't spoek to any of us except for the occisional text. We've tried but she won't. There's only one person she will. Devyn.

Alex P.O.V
Im sat in my room watching TV. I don't want anyone to talk to me or see me? Why you ask? Well you see I'm recently discovered I'm pregnant and havnt told anyone yet. Not even Jake. He's still recovering but will be home next week. So I have until next week to work up the courage to tell him. I just feel like a horrible person.

I get a knock at the door.
A: I don't want to talk right now.
Devyn comes walking in.
D: bitch not even for me?
A: ugh I suppose so.
She comes and sits next to me.
D: what's up with you how come your not talking to anyone and locking your self in your room. Well jakes room.
A: I.... If I tell you, you can't tell anyone.
D: promise.
A: I'm pregnant.
D: wait.....really?
A: I found out the day after I visited Jake and I havnt told anyone.
D: not even...
A: nope.
D: why?
A: I... I don't know it just feels like I'm gonna get judged because I'm a horrible person.
D: is that it?
A: no... I feel like Jake doenst want kids.
D: how do you know? You havnt even spoke to him.
A: I know.
D: tell him when he gets home.
A: I will.
D: you better bitch now let's get you out this room and looking presentible.
A: haha OK dev.