Party preparation

S: Alex I havnt seen you since the party.
A: I know. It's good to see you Sam.
C: are we still throwing the party tonight.
S: yep and so far what I know of everyone is still coming.
C: me and Alex are going to go get the beer and food.
A: that's ok. Do you want me to drive.
C: nah it's ok I'll drive.

Me and Colby get into his car and we start driving towards Walmart and target. He has hold of my hand while still driving.
C: Alex I must warn you while we are shopping fans may come up to us asking for pictures from me.
A: Colby that's ok it's not a big deal.
We arrive and Colby gets out the car and as I'm about to get out the car he opens the door and helps me out. He keeps hold of my hand while locking the car and walking towards the walmart.
A: I'll get the cart.
I grab the cart and we walk into the shop. We head towards the alcohol isle and he starts grabbing boxes of beer and I help.
C: you don't have to help it's fine I can do it.
A: we can be done quicker if we both do it.
We stare into each other's eyes until a fan comes over and asks for a photo.
A: do you want me to take it I say.
She looks at me. I'm guessing she didn't realise I was there.
E: oh erm yes pls I'm Emily.
A: hi Emily I'm Alex.
I take a photo of Colby and Emily and then she says.
E: is it okay if me, you and Colby all get a photo.
A: yeah that's ok.
We take the photo and part out ways.
C: your a natural.
I laugh and smile to the ground.
A: I better go and grab another cart. This one is looking full.
I walk off and leave Colby to finish getting the last boxes of beer into the cart. I grab a cart and as I'm walking in I hear diapers like, ' that's the girl who was with Colby. Is she his girl friend'  I know Colby is a YouTube and he has fans who love him and Sam. But I'm new to this situation and I guess I'm gonna have to learn. I finally get back to Colby and we finish shopping and check out. We arrive back to Colby and sams and Sam comes out and helps us unload Colby car.
C: crap I have to go and do something I'll be back soon I promise.
He kisses me on my head and heads out. It's now just me and sam.
S: you know Colby does love you.
A: I know it's just the fans that come with the relationship. I'm not use to it.
S: I know you will. Me and Colby when we first became big we never knew how to cope and sometimes it gets too much for us.
A: thanks Sam for the confidence boost. Let's start getting the snack table ready.
We get a table from the garage and set it up and put all the snacks on. An hour later Colby shows up.
C: sorry babe I just had to get my wallet from walmart I left it and went to go and get it.