The Party

It's Saturday night I'm getting ready to go and crash a party that my friends brother is throwing. You don't really dress up as it's just a house party and I put  something like this:

 You don't really dress up as it's just a house party and I put  something like this:

I put put my hair in a messy bun and pull out 2 pieces of hair to frame my face. Put on my glasses and my doc Martin's. "Alex hurry your tall arse over here." My friend Vicky said. "Shut the fuck up you midget I'm just tiring my lace Bitch." I reply with. I'm only 5'9 and she thinks I'm a fucking giant.

We arrive at the party and songs that are playing are just not my taste and I'm not enjoying it. It's honestly an ok party. I spot a beer pong table and I see someone setting it up. Me and Vicky walk up to them. " Hey is it ok if me and my friend join you?" I said.
S: yeah sure I'm Sam and this is my best friend Colby.
C: hi.
A: well hey I'm Alex and the is my friend Vicky and good luck.
S: good luck
I see the boys whispering bit I think nothing of it then I see Sam turn around grining.
S: let's make a deal. If we win you have to let Colby get you a drink and if you win....
A: you have to tell me why you are were whispering about.
Colby face begin to go red like he was embarrassed but I just thought it was because he was too warm. The game went on i could tell that Vicky was missing them on purpose so I had to have a drink with Colby but you knock I didn't really care he wasn't that bad looking. But guess who won. Sam and Colby.
C: I guess I owe you a drink now then.
He said while grining.
A: I guess you do then.
We find to find somewhere to sit but can't.
C: hey I know somewhere we can sit.
At this point he had hold of my hand and had hold of 2 beers in another. He starts to drag me through the crowds and into the garden we find a spot with seats and fairy light like something out of movie. Next thing you know my favourite song comes on called ugly by mcr comes on and I start sing along to it and so does Colby. I felt a connection. I never feel a connection. He smiled.
C: do you wanna know what I said to Sam.
A: yeah I do
C: I said I've never seen a girl as pretty as you in a long time.
A: I think you've had too much to drink.
C: i don't think I have.....
At that moment he started to lean in and so did I and next thing we knew we kissed. His lips were so soft. He smelt good like a freshly baked cookie. He was such a good kisser.
A: you wanna ditch this place and go to ice cream
C: you are such a perfect girl.
We didn't have to walk far to get ice cream. We both ordered vanilla ice cream and sat down. He is so dreamy we had such a good time. Next th8ng I new it was 2 am.
A: I think it's best told I start heading home.
C: I'll walk you it's on my way
We start walking home the amount of times I nearly tripped on the kurb and broke my ankle was unbelievable. But he would pick me up over and over again. We finely reached my apart ment.
A: well this is me and be honest with me it wasn't in your way was it.
C: you caught me. But there is so many creeps hang8ng around and I don't want anything happening to you.
He grabbed me but my waist and slowly lemt in for a kiss. That was when Vicky stumbled to the door drunk and the moment was ruined we said put goodbyes and parted our ways. God I love you Colby Brock.