Baby Fever

The baby's have been born. Elijah Jake webber and Hunter jack webber. Jack after jakes dad.

I wake up to one of the babies crying I get up and walk over to jakes room

I wake up to one of the babies crying I get up and walk over to jakes room., which is now a nursery, and go and check. It's elijah that's crying. I pick him up and go and walk down stairs to go and make him a bottle. As I'm making him a bottle I hear hunter crying so I start to make him one. 2 minutes later colby comes down stairs with hunter.
A: you look terrible.
C: I look like the smae sexy beast you fell in love with.
A: yeha of course colbs.
We go and sit down on the sofa. It's about 8am and Aaron walks down.
C: hey Aaron could you get the boys their bibs.
Aa: where are they.
A: come grab hunter and I'll go and get them.
Aa: OK.
He comes over and grabs him and then I run upstairs to get them. As I go in there draws to get them I see the picture of Jake that's hung above. I smile. This years been a crazy one. I've been in L.A Ffor about 5 years. I was planning on going back home for a while but never got round to it. But the boys are too young for me to leave and for them to come over. Shit. I forgot about the bibs. I run down stairs.
A: sorry was having a moment.
That's when I see colby covered in puke.
A: pass him here you go have a shower.
C: thanks.
He passes me hunter and kisses me before heading upstairs. Sam walks down.
S: Aaron your up early.
Aa: with babies in the house it's impossible for me to sleep in.
S: same. I've just been....
That's when katrina walks down. I look at Sam. He's stood awkwardly rubbing his kneck.

After the twins had been fed, burpt and changed then put down.

I walk over to colby

A: hey so katrinas down stairs.
C: really.
He goes to wlak down stairs. I grab him and turn him around.
A: you stay up here with the boys I'm going to talk to Sam.
C: Alex he's my bets friend let me talk to him.
A: colby. You don't have the bets temper.
C: fine.
I kiss him in the cheek and then walk down stairs. Katrinas is sat in the sofa in one of Sam's shirts. I walk over to sam who's in the kitchen and sit on the counter.
A: hey what's up with you and kat.
S: well I went out last night and we stumbled into each other and next thing I knew she was in my bed.
A: what about everything that's happened..
S: I know and we are going to try and work it out.
A: it's up to you Sam. But cpuod you please help me and colby film a video for his channel.
S: yeah. Thanks for supporting me. Can you try and get colby to come round to it.
A: yeah.
He hugs me. Katrina walks in. I smile at her she smile back. Im about to go upstairs and that when my phone rings. It's Corey. I walk outside.

A: hey.
C: hey. Look I was a jerk. I know.
A: yeha you were. Now what is it.
C: listen. Can we talk. I know your and colby are back together. I don't what things to be awkward between us.
A: Corey. Fine. You can come over because Sam and colby are exploring tonight.
C: ill see you later.
A: k.

I wanted to tell colby but I know he would be pissed so I didn't. I walk upstairs. Colbys asleep and so are the twins. I smile and close the door. I'll wake him up in an hour. As soon as I walk upstairs both of the babies start to cry. I sprint up the stairs in hope they don't wake colby. But he's already awake. I grab elijah and rock him as colby has hunter. I look over to colby. No matter what he's always smiling while holding the babies.

A few hours later
C: babe ill be back at like 3. Odnt wiat up. Love you.
A: love you too. Be careful.
C: I will.
A: Sam. Be careful. Look after colby.
S: I will see ya.
A: see ya.

They leave. 10 minutes later I grab the babies and put them in the moses basket downstairs. I'm making them a bottle when a knock on the door. I open it. It's Corey.
A: come in. Km making the boys there bottle. Just go into the front room I'll be there in 10.
He nods and walks in. I carry on making there bottles. I run upstairs to get them there nappies and bibs and pj's. I come down to Corey rocking elijah.
A: can na you feed elijah while I feed hunter.
C: Is that what you named them.
A: yep. Elijah Jake webber and Hunter jack webber.
C: im sorry.
A:cna we juts get the babies sorted before we talk about this please.
He nods and we continue to feed them. The occasional frightened face from Corey when elijah burped or moved. We changed them and pit them upstairs to bed and turned on the baby Monitor .

C: cna we talk.
A: sure.
C: I shouldn't have over reacted. I was stupid. But I know I've said this before and I want to say it again I lo....
A: Corey. Listen. One day someone will love you. But that someone isn't me. Not anymore. I did. But things changed. I have a family.
C: I know but it isn't going to Change hwo I feel.
I didn't kbwo what to say or what to do. But that's when Sam and colby comes in laughing but the when they spot corey they stop.

CB: what is he doing here.
A: he still lives here. We were talking this out. We've decided to stay friends.
Colby walks up to me and puts his arms around me like he was marking his territory. One of the babies began to cry. Colby goes upstairs. I wait till he goes in the room.
A: Corey I'm sorry about him. He doesn't like the fact that we had history so he will act like this until he realises we are just friends.

He smiles and I go upstairs to go and see if colby is OK.
A: colby. You OK?
C: yeah. I juts don't like the fact....
A: that me and Corey have history but you have to remember he ignored the fact we had history when I was dating him.
C: true.
A: so please ignore the fact we have history.
C: OK Alex I'm sorry I love you.
A: love u too colbs.