LET'S PARTY HARD

It's still only early by the time I'm finished getting read I'm wearing this outfit:

My makeup looks like this:

I have my hair in a messy bun like usual and I'm not wearing my glasses for once

J: are you not blind anymore.
CB: she's wearing contacts you dumbass.
I roll my eyes of course Colby stands up for me. We all just sit and chill for a while. Me and Corey and messing about dancing and stuff and Colby doesn't look impressed.
A: chill out Colby.
I grabbed him and started to dance with him. We weren't bestie but he looked bored as fuck.
E: the uber is coming soon. Let's head out the campsite.
We start walking and me and jake are walking with each other messing about quoting panic! At the disco. Jake was already a bit tipsy. We head into the club's and Elton buys us all a round of shots. I'm the first to drink mine.
S: damn your mama didn't raise no bitch.
A: nope. Who wants to dance
S: I bet Corey wants to dance with you.
He smiles and looks down. Colby goes off and flirts with some girls. It's not a surprise. I grab Corey's hand and dance with him. We dance.
Cs: I'm glad I've met you.
A: honestly Same.
Cs: can we go out some time. Like just me and you.
A: how about now.
Cs: we can't just bail.
A: or can we.
I grab his hand and we leave the club.
A: so what's your plan.
Next thing I knew Corey was playing music on his phone and started to dance. Like not normal people dancing like hip hop. People start to gather. He grabs my arm and we start dancing together.
Cs: damn you can dance.
The music finishes and people applaud. We start to walk off. We head back to the club with the rest off the group. Before we go in Corey grand my and and leans in for a kiss. I lean in to. It felt so natural. Sam walks out.
S: hey you 2 love birds come on in they are starting a dance battle.
We walk in. First it's girls vs girls. I go in. I'm dancing and I'm getting cheers. I'm winning and I've won. I get free drinks for the rest of the night. Hell yeah. 'Hey' said a stranger. I turn around.
A: hey
G: I'm Greg
A: cool.
I go to turn around.
G: wanna drink.
A: no thanks I'm busy.
G: what's a pretty girl like you doing here by herself.
A: I'm with my friends.
Cs: I suggest you leave her alone.
Corey wraps his arm around me.
G:woah sorry dude can't even share your girl for a minute.
He steps closer. Corey pushes me behind him. That's when a side of Corey I had never seen in my life came out. He punched him right across the jaw. A fight broke out. Elton and jake got Corey as Sam and Colby grabbed the other dude. The security came and threw us all out. Damn how come with every boy I spend more then 1 day with always end up in a fight. Corey's lip is bust and his wrist is swollen.
A: you ok.
Cs: I think it's broken.
A: I'll take you to the hospital.
E: I'll come.
We call an uber and go to the hospital. It's broken.
A: I'm sorry Corey it's my fault.
Cs: if I would break my wrist for any girl it would be you.
I laugh. Once they finished putting the cast on. I miss it leaving a lipstick mark on and write 'love, Alex x'.