Trap house slut

J: Are you know just going round the trap house and trying to sleep with everyone.
A:no what do you mean.
J: you nearly married Colby. You kissed Corey. You slept with me.
Everyone began to come into Jake's room.
Cs: you guys slept together.
Corey looked hurt.
J: yeah we did and that's why I tried to say she might have had too much to drink.
A: jake. Can you just stop this.
J: no your a slut.
A: your really gonna slut shame me.
E: I think you need to calm down. Why don't we talk about this like adults.
J: whatever. I'm going out for a bit. Don't wait up....and get out my room. He looks at me and said out. Tears began to roll down my eyes. I shove past everyone and go to my room. I look at all the photos from the road trip from when we all happy. I throw my phone across my room and it smashes. Elton comes in.
E: you ok.
A: I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
E: I know you didn't. Makes just a bit mad. He will be fine I the morninb and we can all talk about it then.
A: can u tell you what happened?
E:yeah go ahead.

I tell him how me and any nearly got married how I found out I was pregnant. How he thought I was cheating on him with Sam. How I wrapped up his fist when he punched the wall. How be cheated on me with Katrina. How I kissed Sam and Colby saw and how he didn't cheat on me and it was a misunderstanding. How i lost the baby. How I kissed corey on the night when we went to the club at the hospital in the heat of the moment. How I slept with jake when he kissed me.

E: damn. Listen you have been threw alot. I'm gonna leave circa in your room tonight.
I get changed after he left and I fall asleep. I was woken up by jake barging in drunk. He falls on my bed.
J: this isn't my room.
A: nope.
J: oh Alex hey. Look I got a new tat.
It was a stamp from a night club.
A: come on jake it's 3am time for bed.
J: awww but I don't wanna go to bed.
A: come on. Your not exactly light.
Aaron comes out.
Aa: jake isn't exactly the quietest when he comes in. I'm guessing he went into your room tonight saying that this isn't his room.
A: yeah can you help me. He's taller then me.....and heavier then me.
Aaron helps me. He puts him on his bed. Goes into the bathroom for 2 minutes comes back out with spin killers and a glass of water.
A: this happen often.
Aa: every now and again but I becomes a routine.
Jake is ready snoring. We laugh.
A:I'm gonna go to bed night.
Aa: night.
We both head off to bed. I get back into bed and circa cuddles up to me.
A: you have it easy. You don't she boy drama.
I say rubbing her head.

What's gonna happen next on dating the tap house.......

(Dramatic music)