Dirty dancing

I'm in my room and I'm trying to think of a new video idea. Nothing. Wait. YES. I try to do the iconic dance from dirty dancing. I need a dance partner. I knock on jakes room.
J: yo.
A: wanna be my dance partner in my new video.
J: no sorry I can't dance for shit.
I go to everyone the answer is no. Until I get to Corey.
A: Corey I know you probably hate me but pls can you do me a big favour.
C: what do you want me to do.
A: pls will you be in my video as my dancing partner.
C: what's in it for me.
A: I'll make breakfast for you.
C: Elton does that.
A: well can you name anything.
C: you have to come to dancing with me.
A: like to your class.
C: yeah.
A: fine.
We shake hands and I get elt9n to film I get on some of my old dancing leartards.

I walk down stairs Corey is sat eating breakfast with the boys. I don't sit down.
E: you not eating anything.
A: I'm having a protein shake.
Aa: what you doing.
A: me and Corey and dancing.
J: oooooooo
A: get your mind out the trash jake. I can still beat you arse.
J: try me.
Me and jake start fighting until he lifts me up over his shoulder.
A: PuT mE dOwN.
He puts me down. Me, Corey and Elton drive towards my old dance studio.

Damn this place hasn't changed. Before we start filming we introduce ourselfs to the dance teacher. I mean Corey and Elton. Miss Heather was my dance teacher so she watched me growing up. Taught me everything I know.
H: Alex long time no see.
A: I know I've been busy. This is Corey and this is Elton.
C: nice too meet you.
E: nice to meet you.
H: so your the hip hop, ballet dancer that Alex was talking out. I remember seeing you in dance comps.
Corey looks shy.
C: thanks.

Elton gets out the camera and begins to film I do the intro and introduce Corey and miss Heather. Tgats when it all began. We watched the clip and when the jump came Corey's reaction was.
C: that looks easy.
Mine was.
A:I'm gonna die.
I trust Corey but damn. Not when I'm in the air doing superman. We begin dancing. We are about to begin dancing when miss Heather whips out a pair of heels that are ment for dancing. My feet were gonna hurt. The choreographer was simple bit it had to be perfect it took us the full day to do it. Tgats without the junps and perfecting the mistakes. My feet are killing. My hair was a mess and Corey's man bun might has well be out. We were sat in the car. I fell asleep in the back. Corey or Elton must have took me up to my room because I woke up in my own bed.

~THE NEXT DAY~
I'm woken by Corey bringing me a protein shake.
C: get up sleepy head we have alot yo do.
A: what do you mean it's 6 am and we don't go back to miss Heather till next week.
C: you are coming to the dance studio with me.
A: ugh. Fine. Let me get dressed.
He leaves and u get up and dressed.

I go down stairs with my protein shake in one hand and my dance bag in the other

C: you ready.
A: I suppose.
I'm wearing no makeup. It's 6 am.
A:can we get breakfast. I'm so hungry.
C: I made you a protein shake.
A:bit do you know how many calories i have burnt in the past few days.
C: fine. We can get pancakes.

Corey drives to McDonald's and gets me a coffee and some pancakes. I thank him. He parks up so we can eat our soooo healthy breakfast.
C: I ment what I said the night I broke my wrist.
A: Corey it's not that easy.
C: I know.
We arrive at his dance studio and it's just us two.
A: where is everyone else.
C:I want to show you some moves and you can show me some of yours so we can both teach each other something.

We are dancing. We film it on my camera. He is such a good dancer. It's nice to do something I love with somebody who I love. Hours had last and it's 12pm.
A:wanna get something to eat.
I say put of breath. We had been dancing for 6 hours straight and we were both sweaty.
C: yeah sure. Wanna go to McDonald's.
A: yeah that sounds good I'll drive. We both get into the car and drive towards McDonald's. We order and park up and eat.
A: Corey.
C: yeah.
A: I know what you said and I know you mean it. But I don't know what to do. I like jake but also like you. We have so much in common and so do me and jake .
C: look Alex it's ok. You can go with jake you are amazing together. Even though I have feelings for you. I want you to be with jake.