s i x

i woke up at 10 til noon, freaking out that i didn't wake up to my alarm. but i was relieved after realizing it was actually saturday.

i had been awake for maybe 20 minutes, when my brother called up to me that someone was at the door for me.

i got downstairs, and opened the door to see calum standing there. shit

he greeted me with a "hey," and waited for a response.

"um, hi calum. what are you doing here?" i could feel my shyness starting to come back.

"we're gonna go do something!" he said excitedly.

"uh, what?"

"you. me. hang out. right now. hope you didn't have plans."

"well, i don't. bu-" calum cut me off.

"so, go get ready! i'll wait in my car for you," he said, then went and sat in his car.

i was in kind of a shock and sat in the doorway with a confused look on my face. calum motioned for me to go inside.

i guess we're hanging out?

i went upstairs and started to get ready. i did my usual makeup: some light bb cream, a matte powder, eyeliner, and mascara. since i didn't know what exactly calum had planned, i just threw on my black skinnies, a white v-neck, a flannel, and my black keds.

i yelled to my parents that i was going out, before leaving my house. they don't really care what i do or where i go, and that can be cool, sometimes.

when i got in calum's car, he smiled and pulled out of the driveway.

"so, where are we going?"

"i'm not sure, really," he said, "just driving around."

"you came to my house and demanded i get ready to just drive around?" tf is his problem

"well, i was thinking maybe we could go to a park or something. is that okay with you?"

"i guess. just as long as we get out of the car, i'm fine."

-

calum stopped at mcdonalds on the way to the park so we can have a "picnic".

"syerra, what do you want?"

"a mcgangbang" i get this every time i come to mcdonalds.

calum look at me confused and laughed, "a what?"

"you know, a mcchicken in a mcdouble."

"swear to god, americans are so weird. but it sounds pretty interesting." calum said before ordering 2 mcchickens and 2 mcdoubles.

-

we got to the park, that neither of us have been to, and found a hill that seemed like a good place for this "picnic" calum wanted to have.

we sat down at the top of the hill, and opened up the wrappers to our sandwiches. i had to teach calum how to properly make the mcgangbang.

"okay, so you take the mcdouble and split it between the two hamburger patties. now put the mcchicken on the bottom patty, put the top half of the mcdouble on top of the mcchicken, and press it down to flatten it."

i sat and watched as calum took his first bite. i guess he enjoyed it because he finished the whole thing, and had the rest of mine.

after we ate, calum decided to bring up what had almost happened the night before.. when calum tried to kiss me.

---------------------------------------------

i always update at midnight tf.

okay this sucks sorry. and really bad cliffhanger, i hms. bye.

**updating this chapter bc it's not showing up for people